Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CZ P-09 sales

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    They are “carryable” and provide 19 + 1, and a slim grip that is a tad easier to conceal and purchase in a hurry. At this price point it is tempting cuz you can do an SR kit and spring change for less than $500, and end up with a nice DA /SA trigger. IF nightstand make it 21+1..

It is BEST to buy in person to check out the trigger. They can be a bit raspy. I took a chance on this last one and asked the on-line dealer to give me one that didn't stack. He did - still gritty, but I worked it out with polishing and CGW. The SA on it is amazing - after a smooth cam, it breaks like a 1911 and just nice and light and consistent. DA is smooth and without stacking. Not perfect.

Sometimes CGW parts will not all work. On this recent P09, it took the SR Kit and roller fine. Some will not take the CGW lifter arm - most will. The main part that affects stacking is the stock disco.

I'd go this far - I'd spend $75 more in person and pick one that has a good trigger OTB. In fact, I'd likely NOT buy another sight unseen.
    Last edited by m4brian; 11-17-18 at 15:59.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    That's what I was thinking. My LGS bought a large quantity of FN509 and have them on sale for $375

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    Can you link that LGS? Thanks!

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    They shoot very flat and soft. If I ever bought a range only pistol, it'd likely be a P-09.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    ..... I sheepishly admit to having one and only got it because it looks like something from Blade Runner 2049.

It’s a great pistol if you like CZ75s. Mags are crazy and HK expensive but it is a nice hole punching gun. It will never replace my Glock but it’s neat. I like mine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12