Thread: South Dakota to allow conceal carry without permit

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

South Dakota to allow conceal carry without permit

Permits still issued for those that want reciprocity to other states.

https://www.eastidahonews.com/2019/0...hout-a-permit/

Not bad for her first law to sign after taking office. We can only hope other states will follow.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Good for her and them.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    TN is very 2nd Amendment friendly and is a shall issue state but I wish we would go to permitless carry. Heck, most everyone I know has a permit but I think permitless would just be the icing on the cake.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    In the linked article, an anti gun organization said "said 84 percent of South Dakota voters, including 85 percent of South Dakota gun owners, back a permit to carry a concealed handgun in public."

With a shameless twist of facts/liberal logic they imply that 84% of SD voters disagree with permitless carry. The truth is that 84% agree with allowing concealed carry.

The writer also interviewed the only person they could find who doesn't like the new law.

When I was a SD resident, an 8 year permit cost $12 and your receipt served as the permit until it came in the mail. Good times...
    Last edited by AndyLate; 02-05-19 at 19:42.