Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New S&W 3rd Gen Guns

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by robstercraw View Post
    Do y’all see these as going up in value to the point a should keep them Unfired? I have a NIB 3953TSW and 4566 that I haven’t had the guts to run. What are your thoughts?
    Other than some of the stuff that comes out of the PS, I don't see S&W and investment grade guns and little/no value in not shooting them in the hopes they may be worht a few $ more in years.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Other than some of the stuff that comes out of the PS, I don't see S&W and investment grade guns and little/no value in not shooting them in the hopes they may be worht a few $ more in years.
    Youd be surprised. If you go on the SW forum there are guys paying stupid money for LNIB 3rd gens...and 2nd gens as well. For most that was the pinnacle of SW semi autos. None of this plastic water gun garbage.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_War_Wagon View Post
    I wish I had my 1006 back, since 10mm started to take off again, right AFTER I sold it (2003).

THAT said, I wouldn't mind that 4566, if it has the Novak sights. What would you want for it, and how many mags do you have (never priced those mags - I gotta look into that...)?
    Yep! Wish I kept the 1006 and 1026

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    It depends.

If you really want to make money, sell them both and seriously invest that money. In 20 years you will have more money to a very high degree of confidence.

Otherwise shoot them.
    I think this right here is pretty much the correct answer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12