Thread: trijicon rmr06 elevation not clicking

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

trijicon rmr06 elevation not clicking

So bought a used rmr06 and got a cz p09 milled for it and mounted. While playing with it to get the dot somewhat ready for zeroing, the elevation adjustment does not have any clicks to it but the windage does. I could see the windage moving relative to a laser bore sight I put in but the elevation did not seem to move. I have not had a chance to take it to the range yet so can't confirm how far off it is. Do you think running some rounds through it will pop the elevation detent loose to start working again? I have to run about 100 rounds through it anyways to break in the cerakote on the slide. I have read that trijicon's customer service is pretty decent and will fix it, just hoping I don't have to send it in right before a competition I have coming up in a couple of weeks.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    No clicks in either direction?
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Nope. It has tension on the screw but does not click like the windage does. Going to buy some factory rounds as my reloads are always on the softer side and see if some good jarring cycles will knock what is stuck loose. It has backup co-witness sights and the dot is a good ways up from the backup sight picture. I have turned the elevation screw all the way to top and bottom stops with no clicks or visible movement of the dot.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Update.

So sent the sight in for repair early december. Just got a new type 2 rmr06, free of charge, to replace the type 1 I sent in. Not to bad. Will see how well this one does.