Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Wierd glock malfunctions.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Glock, Police Advanced Armorer's Course: "Zev" has done more than anyone else to keep our Armorer's in business fixing malfunctioning Glocks.
    You only get one shot to make a lasting impression. *** Make it a good one!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Survival View Post
    Glock, Police Advanced Armorer's Course: "Zev" has done more than anyone else to keep our Armorer's in business fixing malfunctioning Glocks.
    Amen. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    "An opinion solicited does not equal one freely voiced," Al Swearengen, Deadwood 1877.

Feedback Score
    I’m a 1911 guy, not a Glock guy (even though I own eight Glocks). Only changes I’ve ever made to my Glocks is the addition of Vickers mag releases, slide stops, and mag bases but no internal changes. During my LE career the only problems I ever saw with Glocks were attributable to aftermarket parts. In light of this I can’t see why anyone would unnecessarily risk their life this way. (All but my G-43 are Gen 3’s, I don’t see any real improvements in the later versions.)
    Last edited by ThirdWatcher; 12-08-18 at 12:50. Reason: Grammer

2 Hollers over from TNOutdoors9 Hickman County, TN
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdWatcher View Post
    I’m a 1911 guy, not a Glock guy (even though I own eight Glocks). Only changes I’ve ever made to my Glocks is the addition of Vickers mag releases, slide stops, and mag bases but no internal changes. During my LE career the only problems I ever saw with Glocks was attributable to aftermarket parts. In light of this I can’t see why anyone would unnecessarily risk their life this way. (All but my G-43 are Gen 3’s, I don’t see any real improvements in the later versions.)
    I wanted a G23 ODG Gen3 because it was priced so low at a LGS. Offered at $15 over cost. My thumb locks up kind of like a "Charlie horse" trying to do the G3 mag release. I will stick to the 4's and 5's.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    The only mods i do on my Glocks are the sights....

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NQNPIII View Post
    I wanted a G23 ODG Gen3 because it was priced so low at a LGS. Offered at $15 over cost. My thumb locks up kind of like a "Charlie horse" trying to do the G3 mag release. I will stick to the 4's and 5's.
    CruxOrd makes a mag release that should help that on any Glock but especially the 42 and 43.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    "An opinion solicited does not equal one freely voiced," Al Swearengen, Deadwood 1877.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234