Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Hassan Whiteside M16 stolen from unlocked Rolls Royce

Feedback Score
    IIRC the only NFA full-auto used in a crime (by the legit owner) was a dirty Dayton, Ohio, cop who used it to kill someone else. It was quite a while ago.

Edit: http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-.../3079721/posts

One was a murder committed by a law enforcement officer (as opposed to a civilian). On September 15th, 1988, a 13-year veteran of the Dayton, Ohio police department, Patrolman Roger Waller, then 32, used his fully automatic MAC-11 .380 caliber submachine gun to kill a police informant, 52-year-old Lawrence Hileman. Patrolman Waller pleaded guilty in 1990, and he and an accomplice were sentenced to 18 years in prison.
    Last edited by ABNAK; 11-18-18 at 17:45.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jer View Post
    He's not Bill Maher. He's not Chipper Jones. What happened to him and who he is isn't affected by them and their stances on things. This goes back to someone judging him because of how others in the NBA think as if it has anything to do with him. He's an individual who makes his own mind up and from what I can tell his likes are similar to mine. Not sure why so many are doing mental gymnastics to fit him into a box so they can ridicule him because he was the victim of a crime.

Why the hate for a fellow gun owning American from a few obscure details the media wants us to know? He got a firearm stolen from him and a nice one at that. This is cause to attack the dude's character? All because he was driving a nice car and makes good money? Wow. Maybe he should shun capitalism so we can all have the same stuff so you people can't be so jealous of things you can't have and the people who possess them.

No wonder anti-2A people are so quick to rush to judgement on our "group" being a bunch of closed minded bigoted & judgmental pricks. This thread is a microcosm of that.

Get out the pitch forks... this guy is clearly the enemy.
    I’d be pleasantly surprised to find out the guy is pro-2a, his actions were irresponsible but I digress. Sadly, the overwhelmingly majority in the NBA are not supporters of the 2nd amendment or liberty in general, so forgive me if I’m just a tad bit skeptical.

Now take someone like JD Martinez of the Bosron Red Sox, he’s solidly pro 2a, he was attacked by the press doe his beliefs and he defended him. It’s probably what cost him consideration for MVP this year.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2018/11/mlb...-betts-ramirez

https://nypost.com/2018/08/28/red-so...2nd-amendment/

So can we agree that Whiteside’s actions were irresponsible? Or does pointing that out make us “bigoted judgemental pricks?”

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345