G&R Tactical

Thread: 20MOA mount for 1-8.

Feedback Score
    59 (98%)

20MOA mount for 1-8.

Should I have any issue using a 20MOA mount on a Trijicon 1-8x28?

I know none of this would intentionally do this, but I ordered the wrong mount and it has been sitting around too long to return it at this point. If it is just a matter of needing more adjustment then no big deal. But I am not sure if there is enough angle to cause problems up close.
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    You should have no problem, I always favor a 20 MOA mount. No downside IMHO.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    59 (98%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    You should have no problem, I always favor a 20 MOA mount. No downside IMHO.

PB
    Many thanks!
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    I've never used a 20 MOA mount, I know a lot of guys prefer them on optics like 4-16 and 5-20. I'm sure you can work around it. I'm a big fan of my 1-8 Accupower, it's awesome for 3gun. The reticle on 1x is very fast, people complain the reticle on 8x has too thick of crosshairs, but if I'm on 8x I'm shooting far and I'm using my MOA marks well below the crosshair.