Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: UTG/Leapers M-LOK Bipod

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mykdee View Post
    Stop with the UTG stuff is all junk, yes some of it is, but a bi-pod.... I have the Recon bi-pods on all of my firearms that need bi-pods and they work perfect and yes I have a Atlas bi-pod on my Ruger precision. I shoot my Remington 700 out to 1400+ yards all the time with my UTG bi-pod and guess what....it has never failed! Because it wont! Its a bi-pod what could fail? Once again, most of you on here are wanna be MALL NINJAS and have not or will not ever use your firearms in real world/combat use. So any bi-pod that costs more than a UTG is not worth it in most cases!

Save your money and use it on something that actually makes a difference!!
    This probably isn't the forum for you and you won't last long here making baseless accusations such as this. There are some real door kicking, face shooters on this forum.

Feedback Score
    ... most of you on here are wanna be MALL NINJAS...
    Not me: I'm a genuine mall ninja.

And yes, I have some no-name UTG- or ProMag- or Harbor Freight-grade hardware (with very few moving parts), and it works fine.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Stop with the UTG stuff is all junk, yes some of it is, but a bi-pod.... I have the Recon bi-pods on all of my firearms that need bi-pods and they work perfect and yes I have a Atlas bi-pod on my Ruger precision. I shoot my Remington 700 out to 1400+ yards all the time with my UTG bi-pod and guess what....it has never failed! Because it wont! Its a bi-pod what could fail? Once again, most of you on here are wanna be MALL NINJAS and have not or will not ever use your firearms in real world/combat use. So any bi-pod that costs more than a UTG is not worth it in most cases!

Maybe a little less in your face in expressing your opinions.

The $59.00 price makes it worth a shot in my book - if you want that type of bipod.

The main disadvantage that I see is that there is no swiveling with that type of bipod. This makes it pretty useless for anything except shooting off level surfaces.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Once again, most of you on here are wanna be MALL NINJAS and have not or will not ever use your firearms in real world/combat use.
    I haven't been to a mall in years, does that make me just a ninja?
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)

I prefer strip malls........does that make me a “strip ninja”?

Try to keep in mind, a different opinion is simply different, it’s not wrong.

Try decaf
    Proper Planing Prevents Piss Poor Performance.......

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_Point_Five_Six View Post
    This probably isn't the forum for you and you won't last long here making baseless accusations such as this. There are some real door kicking, face shooters on this forum.
    I agree, I know there are some of us on here that have actually been there and done that. That’s why I said most, not all. It just seems more times than not on here if it is not brand name, high dollar items, than it is junk. When in reality a lot of the low priced items are more than enough for what we are actually using them for. Punching paper or ringing steel!!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bimmer View Post
    Not me: I'm a genuine mall ninja.

And yes, I have some no-name UTG- or ProMag- or Harbor Freight-grade hardware (with very few moving parts), and it works fine.
    I believe I got my yellow belt when I was 12, so I am almost a ninja!

I have a lot of utg products also and most of the time I am more than pleased with my purchases. Love harbor freight.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hk_shootr View Post
    I prefer strip malls........does that make me a “strip ninja”?

Try to keep in mind, a different opinion is simply different, it’s not wrong.

Try decaf
    I agree people will have different opinions, but most on here seem to have the opinion that utg or other cheap brands are inferior and just junk. Let’s be honest, for what most on here are actually using items for including my self now, utg and some other less expensive brands are more than suffficient just less expensive.

The major problem I have is, it’s not the different opinions on this site, it’s when someone on here does asks about a cheaper brand like utg, they are usually meet with.... its junk, Chinese crap, won’t find that junk on my rifle.... you get my point. That’s not really opinions, more brand bashing and giving someone a hard time because he won’t or in a lot cases can’t afford to go buy a higher priced item for punching paper when it’s really not needed.

Some of us would rather spend less on items that do not need to be high priced to work and use those savings for ammo or more firearms and items. I target shoot at least 2-3 times a week, that shit gets expensive! So YES I will and do buy some cheaper brand products, it saves me a lot of money. But with that being said, I do have a few of way over priced items that were absolutely over priced but I love those said items!!

So in short, UTG bi-pods are GTG!
    Last edited by mykdee; 11-18-18 at 07:24.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Forget the UTG bipod. If you are looking for a bipod to mount to a M-LOK handguard, look no further than the MAGPUL bipod. One version is made for the M-LOK handguards.

They run right around $105-$110 depending on where you buy them.
    "A Bad Day At The Range Is Better Than A Great Day Working"

USMC Force Recon 1978-1984
    US Air Force Res. 1995-2004 (Air Transportation)
    M16/AR15 shooter since 1978, gun collector and AR builder since 2004

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I agree, I know there are some of us on here that have actually been there and done that. That’s why I said most, not all. It just seems more times than not on here if it is not brand name, high dollar items, than it is junk. When in reality a lot of the low priced items are more than enough for what we are actually using them for. Punching paper or ringing steel!!
    Leapers/UTG has earned the reputation they have. For a long time they did produce nothing but junk. My nephew, who is an adult now, grew up immersed in the airsoft world. When he was old enough to buy a real gun and started researching, he was shocked that people put Leapers/UTG on real guns because even in the airsoft world it was considered junk. They have a "Pro" line now, that one member here has reported using one of their rails and likes it, so maybe they have begun producing functional, well made gear. I can take one look at the UTG bipod and know it won't work for me. With no ability to swivel, I have no use for it.

I've said it before on here, the people who buy cheap gear, and by cheap I don't mean inexpensive, are always the most emotionally invested in their purchases and take it personal when someone says their brand is anything less that stellar.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast