Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: UTG/Leapers M-LOK Bipod

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mykdee View Post
    Stop with the UTG stuff is all junk, yes some of it is, but a bi-pod.... I have the Recon bi-pods on all of my firearms that need bi-pods and they work perfect and yes I have a Atlas bi-pod on my Ruger precision. I shoot my Remington 700 out to 1400+ yards all the time with my UTG bi-pod and guess what....it has never failed! Because it wont! Its a bi-pod what could fail? Once again, most of you on here are wanna be MALL NINJAS and have not or will not ever use your firearms in real world/combat use. So any bi-pod that costs more than a UTG is not worth it in most cases!

Save your money and use it on something that actually makes a difference!!
    Howdy. I bet this dude has a Beretta 93R too.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    Howdy. I bet this dude has a Beretta 93R too.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    I don't have any knowledge of airsoft products, never dabbled in any of that.

I did put a UTG Pro handguard on one of my carbines though. For the record, it is made in the USA. Seems pretty solid to me. Gotta be tougher than the plastic issue handguards, and those things seem to last forever.

Feedback Score
    Something similar:

https://www.fire-field.com/product-d....php?item=1185

I had never heard of "Firefield," and it appears that they mostly make knock-off Harris copies and really cheap optics.

I really wish a reputable manufacturer would make something like this...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    price doesn't mean quality and price doesn't validate performance.

I've used the ncstar op1 on 2 rifles and loved them, green blob and love it, had the magpul and hated it etc etc.. I prefer my gg&g bipods but valuing an item based on price is absurd

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I looked at the design and it is kinda cool and all, but even if Atlas made it doesn't look like a solid design to me? What is the draw for those who really dig it. Im not trolling and trying to start shit, just I dont see the "this is cool and better" part of the equation. Im guessing Im missing something so do tell.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RUTGERS95 View Post
    price doesn't mean quality and price doesn't validate performance.
    Right, but a company (like "Firefield") that sells $30 red dots and $60 variable-power riflescopes doesn't inspire a lot of confidence...

Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    What is the draw for those who really dig it?

I dont see the "this is cool and better" part of the equation. I'm guessing I'm missing something so do tell.

For me, it just makes sense to have a wider footprint... It's almost like an "F-class" bipod.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bimmer View Post
    Right, but a company (like "Firefield") that sells $30 red dots and $60 variable-power riflescopes doesn't inspire a lot of confidence...

For me, it just makes sense to have a wider footprint... It's almost like an "F-class" bipod.
    but we're not talking electronics here, apples and oranges

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RUTGERS95 View Post
    but we're not talking electronics here, apples and oranges
    Well, a variable-power riflescope isn't electronic, either, but I wouldn't even bother with one that costs $60...

Don't get me wrong, I have basic "universal" UTG/Leapers rails in use, and they've been fine, and I'm a fan of Harbor Freight for basic things that (1) don't have a lot of moving parts, or (2) I expect to use only now-and-again.

However, for something like a bipod, I'd like to either handle it first or be assured that it's a quality piece...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bimmer View Post
    Well, a variable-power riflescope isn't electronic, either, but I wouldn't even bother with one that costs $60...

Don't get me wrong, I have basic "universal" UTG/Leapers rails in use, and they've been fine, and I'm a fan of Harbor Freight for basic things that (1) don't have a lot of moving parts, or (2) I expect to use only now-and-again.

However, for something like a bipod, I'd like to either handle it first or be assured that it's a quality piece...
    I can agree with that

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast