Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: P320 M17 review on American Rifleman website

Feedback Score
    Or maybe anybody making an AR15 pistol...because there is a frame holding fire control groups and the grips are interchangeable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Tok, don't I recall the firing mechanism pulling out of your namesake pistol as well? Seems like an idea that was in the public domain.
    Moon

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by halfmoonclip View Post
    Tok, don't I recall the firing mechanism pulling out of your namesake pistol as well? Seems like an idea that was in the public domain.
    Moon
    Yes, indeed.

The Tokarev TT33 has a "chassis" that can be lifted out of the frame when the slide is off. The chassis contains the hammer and sear mechanism as well as feed lips that sit above the magazine.

The trigger itself stays in the frame and doesn't come out with the hammer and sear assembly.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    A bunch of us went to see Enemy at the Gates and watched a young Khrushchev motivating the proletariat with a Tokarev, and we all promptly went out and bought some. Neat piece of ironmongery.
    Moon

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678