Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PA mount g2g?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

PA mount g2g?

I just picked up the Primary Arms 1-6x24 SFP scope with ACSS 300AAC Blackout and I need a mount for my AR. It’s for shooting four legged beasts so I don’t need anything crazy. My budget is under $100.

I haven’t found much info on the PA mounts and I’ve heard some mixed reviews on Aero mounts but so far those sounds pretty g2g. Anyone have any experience with the PA mounts? Suggestions and feedback are greatly appreciated thanks

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I went with an aero SPR mount. You can find to see for well under $100, think I got mine for 70 on sale earlier in the year.

This one is a bit over your budget but looks pretty nice.
    https://www.larue.com/products/lt204/

There should be a few other options out there for around 100 bucks.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    2nd Aero Mount recommendation.
    I have a PAs Mount on an old Leupold 4.5-14X which is a test scope for load development.
    It’s been abused and still works, but there’s better stuff for under 100 bucks.

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    The PA scope is light. If you are weight conscious the AP mount weighs almost a quarter pound less than the PA mount.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    So far the consensus is Aero Mount would be the better option

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    I buy used American Defense mounts. Depending on what you need, Scout vs Recon, X models, they usually sell between $100-120 if you frequent arf or the hide.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I really like the Aero SPR a lot.

Have an ADM extended scout(longer eye relief possible than the Aero SPR), but relatively new to it and haven't popped it off so can't comment on the return to zero.

Feedback Score
    It is fine for hunting etc, but if you wait for Black friday sales you can probably pick up a American Defense or Midwest mount for around $100 or a little more

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by everready73 View Post
    It is fine for hunting etc, but if you wait for Black friday sales you can probably pick up a American Defense or Midwest mount for around $100 or a little more
    Yea that’s the plan, just doing research before Black Friday sales

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    What mount do you suggest for a vortex viper 1-6? A little off topic, but this looks like a good place to ask.
    Rifle has offset buis, so qd isn't needed except for rarly swapping to another rifle. It looks like Aero SPR is the dfault. Do i need the extra extension of the amreican defense extended scout? The vortex fixed mount got some bad reviews.
    “It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense.” Mark Twain

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast