Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Glock 43 with Crimson Trace Laserguard Pro to be my winter blaster?

Feedback Score
    What pocket holster works best for the G43 with ct laser? Even witha gadget, putting in a pocket gives me pause.
    “It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense.” Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    J frames are my all time favorite handy gun. Works every time and can be safely carried even without a holster. A J frame sits in my pocket all day, especially when I can't wear a jacket.
    All kidding aside, they are pretty handy little blasters for sure. But, I get what you are doing and why. Going through something similar myself.

Euro is also not wrong in his comment though. It is a Glock world whether or not folks want to recognize it, myself included. Sign of the times I guess.

The G43 is a strong contender is today's market. And just like it's bigger siblings have done in replacing the 1911 as the gun which all others have been judged, the 43 could become the J-frame for the next generation.

Good luck in your endeavors, hope it works well for you. I don't think I am alone when I say it is appreciated that you take the time to share your "tests" with us.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pi3 View Post
    What pocket holster works best for the G43 with ct laser? Even witha gadget, putting in a pocket gives me pause.
    Uncle Mikes #4 looks like it may accomodate it.

Attachment 54784
    Attachment 54785
    Last edited by ViniVidivici; 12-01-18 at 16:42.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234