Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Glock 43 with Crimson Trace Laserguard Pro to be my winter blaster?

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    I can't believe I'm seeing this thread ! You've cursed the glocks in the past. Now you're drinking their cool aid and joined the dark side.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I have owned zillions of Glocks!! I don't hate Glocks, they hate me. You can see this one promptly jammed! Just kidding, I agree with Cory, just a fluke. I didn't clean it and it is back in the fight.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I have to say we were blown away by how "shootable" the thing is. Much less felt recoil than I expected, and have experienced with similar size/weight pistols.

Also much more accurate than I'd expected.

Only upgrades it needs are some better sights and some Taran Tactical base pads/springs to increase capacity.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    I have owned zillions of Glocks!! I don't hate Glocks, they hate me. You can see this one promptly jammed! Just kidding, I agree with Cory, just a fluke. I didn't clean it and it is back in the fight.
    Some time back you said something like, "I keep a glock to remind me how sucky they are".

With this purchase, they glock mafia may just forgive you and welcome you back to their family.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Some time back you said something like, "I keep a glock to remind me how sucky they are".

With this purchase, the glock mafia may just forgive you and welcome you back to their family.
    Gaston never forgets.... He watches. He waits. He remembers.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    In a world of compromise: Glock.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    I have had great luck with my G43 as my EDC. I feed it 124gr HST for a steady diet and it likes it fine. I added some Trijicon HD "Lime" front night sights and a Houge "Handall Jr" that really helps with my grip and it just feels better in my hand. My holster of choice is the Vedder LightTuck w/claw, it carries so easily that I forget that I have it on. I too have been tempted with the new Shield 2.0, but every M&P I have tried had a sucky trigger, maybe just me. I tried three G43's at my LGS before I picked the one that I have, there was a noticeable difference in the three.
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    - George Washington

"Some of you would bitch if a hot blonde served you a perfect steak and beer of choice while naked and performed acts not described." Mark5pt56

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Greg, have you done any low light shooting with the Crimson Trace doodad? And did you get the red or green laser?

What do you think of it?

Feedback Score
    I rented one at an indoor range with a red ct laser and was also surprised by how controllable it was. With my old eyes a laser is mandatory.
    “It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense.” Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Serious,

"Greg, have you done any low light shooting with the Crimson Trace doodad? And did you get the red or green laser?

What do you think of it?"

Yes. I have the red laser. I typically get the red because I only use them for night and prefer the extra battery life.

I really like it. I had one on my Shield and liked it too. The pressure switch is very handy.

Christopher Columbus

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast