Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: EAG TACTICAL/PAT ROGERS, Smithfield/Four Oaks, NC April 3-5, 2009

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RWK View Post
    ...unless you want some extra trigger time.
    On cockroaches.......

Feedback Score
    I think I'm ready. You have two newbies coming to class..hope that's OK.

Feedback Score
    OK.. Heels won today. There a sports bar or anything nearby to watch the games after class next weekend?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I took this same class in March in Arizona. Thoroughly enjoyed myself. You guys will like it. I also learned a lot. Was my first "modern" training, my last rifle classes being 98-2000 time frame from Jim Crews and John Farnham.

Just remember to listen and absorb all you hear. And don't make excuses. If they tell you something, just say "Yes Pat" or "Yes Mike" (asst instructor) and think about why they told you that and how you can make use of it. Too many guys at the class I was at tried to make excuses when things were pointed out to them. A natural reaction but not what you are paying your $$$ for.

I am not saying to Brown-nose the instructor. I am saying to listen and absorb what they are saying to you and think about it and why they said it and if and how it can help you etc.

Good luck!
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Anybody got an address for the cabins and range to plug into the GPS? I'll can call in the morning but am trying to have everything done tonight.

Thanks,
    Spence

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vaspence View Post
    Anybody got an address for the cabins and range to plug into the GPS? I'll can call in the morning but am trying to have everything done tonight.

Thanks,
    Spence
    Spence an address and a GPS has not worked in the past. Just ask Dean Caputo.

Just follow the directions sent to you on how to get to the range. When you get to the turn off for the range,Howell Woods Sand and Gravel,just travel about .2 of a mile past that entrance. You will see a sign on your left that reads Howell Woods Environmental Learning Center.Turn into the driveway and this will take you to the office for the cabins.

If you get turned around my cell phone number was on the packet that Donna sent to you.

BTW......Looking forward to training with all that will be there.

Jeff
    Last edited by GLOCKMASTER; 04-01-09 at 19:14.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Got it!

Spence

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JFreuler View Post
    If you get turned around my cell phone number was on the packet that Donna sent to you.

BTW......Looking forward to training with all that will be there.

Jeff
    Hey Jeff. I got an email from Donna just saying I was confirmed the other week..but nothing attached to it. Can someone forward me that? Email is jason.nash@gmail.com.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NetJunkie View Post
    Hey Jeff. I got an email from Donna just saying I was confirmed the other week..but nothing attached to it. Can someone forward me that? Email is jason.nash@gmail.com.
    Jason if you do not get it from someone tonight, I will get it to you early tomorrow morning. It is on my computer at work. I will also try to email Donna and get her to send it to you.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JFreuler View Post
    Jason if you do not get it from someone tonight, I will get it to you early tomorrow morning. It is on my computer at work. I will also try to email Donna and get her to send it to you.
    Thanks man!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast