I've got 3 22s set up to run the suppressor, a bolt gun, a 10/22, and a little bersa pistol.
My 10/22 is basically stock, except putting a folder and optic on it, and cutting the barrel back to 16.5", threading it, and putting the front sight back.
For plinking, just the Remington bulk pack, the plated golden bullet. The thunderbolts had leading issues, so the only unplated bullets I shoot now are subsonics. For anything serious, I like cci, particularly mini mags. I don't try really accurate shooting with it, I have a serious match rifle, but have had good results with wolf match. Was not impressed with green tag, standard shot just as well, but your rifle may differ. Pmc scoremaster was awesome, but I think now unavailable. Federal standard didn't seem to always run well.
Remington subs were fine, as was cci. The gemtech subs work good also, i've been told cci loads it for them.

You just gotta get a little of everything you can find, and see.

A friend who was a trapper for a long time, used a 22 rifle to dispatch what he caught. He said he never found a 22 hp that expanded on game, so don't waste the money. Myself, if the price is the same, I don't care whether there's a hole in the front or not, i'll get either.

Sent from my SGP612 using Tapatalk