Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Test Your Geographic Knowledge of the USA

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Test Your Geographic Knowledge of the USA

Try and fill in this map without lines.

I have to admit; Missouri, Iowa Nebraska and Kansas gave me fits.

https://www.sporcle.com/games/mhersh...ines-minefield
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    Try and fill in this map without lines.

I have to admit; Missouri, Iowa Nebraska and Kansas gave me fits.

https://www.sporcle.com/games/mhersh...ines-minefield
    I am not smart enough to play the game without instructions!!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I tried 3 times and didn't get far.

You would do better if it let you start in the middle and build outward.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    I tried 3 times and didn't get far.

You would do better if it let you start in the middle and build outward.
    It does allow you to skip a state and come back to it later if you want/need to.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tx_Aggie View Post
    It does allow you to skip a state and come back to it later if you want/need to.
    Skipping is the key. Once you pointed it out I got it right away.. however it still took me three minutes.

Feedback Score
    My issue was that when you clicked and got one wrong, the screen would shift an inch and I wasn't sure how far I was off. Exactly where RI is, VT and NH, and picking Kansas or Oklahoma out of the thin air is what got me. Took me 4-5 misses before I did it in 4 with no skips. Skips are the key.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    Skipping is the key. Once you pointed it out I got it right away.. however it still took me three minutes.
    Right on the skipping. Locating NH, Delaware and RI were my downfalls. After learning to skip it took me three tries to learn the NE then I was good. Very tempting to look at a map, but I refrained. Damn, I feel like I just passed 5th Grade again.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I can touch the same place for a state and get a right and a wrong. I am using an iPad though so don’t know if that is part of the problem.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrodder636 View Post
    I can touch the same place for a state and get a right and a wrong. I am using an iPad though so don’t know if that is part of the problem.
    It's super sensitive.. the pointy finger on the "hand" is where you have to be. You damn near have to be centered up on some states.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Rhode Island and Delaware are a pain in the ass to be sure! I was doing it on a 21" monitor and it was tough not toughing a nearby state.

This will either make you feel awesome, or make you punch your monitor lol
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast