Thread: Pelican pluck and pull

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score

Pelican pluck and pull

This is my first good pistol case. I do have to say it was easy to get the pieces out, but wish i could have gotten a better tighter fit.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I don't mean to rain on your parade, but I had one of those cases once. It takes very little time for the other squares to start pulling out when you don't want them to. If I ever get another case like that, I will somehow coat the interior with something to hold the pieces together once I remove enough pieces for what I'm carrying in it. All in all it seems like a good idea, but it's far from maintenance free or long-term durable.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Safari View Post
    I don't mean to rain on your parade, but I had one of those cases once. It takes very little time for the other squares to start pulling out when you don't want them to. If I ever get another case like that, I will somehow coat the interior with something to hold the pieces together once I remove enough pieces for what I'm carrying in it. All in all it seems like a good idea, but it's far from maintenance free or long-term durable.
    Yeah, I don't think I am a huge fan of it. But it's still better than the piece of chicom junk mtm I was using. I can easily see replacement foam that you have to cut out in my future

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    I used a company I found called “ my case builder” and had a custom cut piece for my tissue box from tactical walls and it is great looking
    Attachment 54618

Feedback Score
    Other than LARPing as an assassin in some bad 90s action flick, there's no real purpose to any of this.

I took the middle foam layer out of my pelican storm case and nothing--NOTHING--has shifted during many transports by plane, train, or automobile.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by noonesshowmonkey View Post
    Other than LARPing as an assassin in some bad 90s action flick, there's no real purpose to any of this.

I took the middle foam layer out of my pelican storm case and nothing--NOTHING--has shifted during many transports by plane, train, or automobile.
    Some of us are ocd and like things nice and even.