Page 22 of 39 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Of Thrones Season 8 Predictions and Discussion

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    The question is who will take her out?
    Arya.

"Brown eyes, blue eyes, green eyes. Eyes you'll close forever."
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    Arya.

"Brown eyes, blue eyes, green eyes. Eyes you'll close forever."
    Way too obvious...

I am thinking Tyrion or something crazy.......
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by joedirt199 View Post
    The internet is going to crash with all the hate over this last one.
    I actually kind of got a kick out of her cray-cray city-incinerating freakout, but I hate the rushed, illogical, sloppily written path this season has taken to get to this point.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Grayworm and Dani are gone. They are going to die because they went full retard.

How does this sound for an end:

Arya tries to kill Dani and she gets killed. John get pissed and kills Grayworm and Dani.....
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post

How does this sound for an end:

Arya tries to kill Dani and she gets killed. John get pissed and kills Grayworm and Dani.....
    I think that is likely it.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Still watching, but I noticed that Dany's army hasn't even erected siege engines, which could be used to destroy the anti-dragon defenses and keep the defenders awake at all hours, thereby weakening their morale and diminishing their ability to resist.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    Good God what a shit show.

A big scene with Jaime and uncle Greyjoy. A half assed character with all the thought, dimension, and development as the bad guy from Commando.

A complex, redeeming, character arc with depth thrown away so Jaime can go running back to evil sister. That would be like And they die from random rubble. Several years of coming face off and several years of development tossed by the wayside.

The Hound and Mountain showdown? I already saw that scene 30 years ago in Highlander. Is that really the best they could come up with? Total letdown.

Crazy queen going full retard? Years of a penchant for cruel justice and violence yes, but built on a bedrock of making an effort only laying it down on the deserving. The ON switch to crushing the innocents en mass just too much for me. A few hours ago she was risking everything just to save people.

Grey Worm slightering guys that just lay down their arms and surrendered? Where did that come from?

SnowGareon’s men going from honorable fighters to slaughtering rapists in an instant?

The mongol horde I guess was in character, but weren’t all of them just wiped out?

This kind of writing is up therw with giants milk forgetting he rode a dragon, etc.
    Edit-Jaime killing the mad king to save all the innocents in the city, now saying he never cared about them,etc.
    I could keep listing where the writing has lost continuity.

Episodic television used to be kind of isolated episodes, show out of production order, lots of continuity and retcon issues.
    This series was basically the epitome of complex arcs, plots, continuity, etc.
    All down the crapper.

Who even cares how it gets wrapped up at this point.
    Last edited by ramairthree; 05-13-19 at 00:04.
    “Where weapons may not be carried, it is well to carry weapons.”

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    I think that is likely it.
    The only thing is that Dany's eyes were purple in the books.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    So the key to successfully deploying dragons is.... trying harder?

So the author and the two producers will make all the money in the world- they must have because the show makes bank and they don't spend it- but they will forever be hated at near Disney Star Wars Levels.... I see in 20 years a remake of the books, if fat boy ever does it right and finishes them.

By 10pm next Sunday, the near decade that HBO has held me hostage will end. I'm not sure that I will ever trust them again.
    Last edited by FromMyColdDeadHand; 05-13-19 at 09:36.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post
    ....in the books.
    Haha, oh my sweet summer child....

Page 22 of 39 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast