Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839

Thread: Game Of Thrones Season 8 Predictions and Discussion

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    Better writing would have been if Drogon had simply destroyed the Unsullied and Dothraki and left her alone without a force to conquer the world.
    He could have showed up and done that when the Unsullied threatened Jon. That would have been a fun plot twist.

Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    I think the Dragon knows that Jon is the next rightful error and his IFF doesn't let him go 'hot'...
    And/or since Jon's a full Targaryen and Drogon seems to recognize this, maybe Drogon knew that blasting him with flame would be just a minor nuisance for Jon, not something that would hurt him. Maybe Drogon is so smart that he didn't want to do that and show all the legions that Jon is also a Targaryen, giving him another side of politically loaded "rightful heir" status.

Drogon's as clever and wise as Tyrion, just at the opposite end of the size/ferocity scale.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    And/or since Jon's a full Targaryen and Drogon seems to recognize this, maybe Drogon knew that blasting him with flame would be just a minor nuisance for Jon, not something that would hurt him. Maybe Drogon is so smart that he didn't want to do that and show all the legions that Jon is also a Targaryen, giving him another side of politically loaded "rightful heir" status.

Drogon's as clever and wise as Tyrion, just at the opposite end of the size/ferocity scale.
    Jon isn't a "full Targaryen" as his father was Targaryen and his mother a Stark. Dany's parents, Aerys II and Rhaella were brother-sister. So she is a "full Targaryen"

Jon isn't fireproof, he was burnt on the hand in season one by a torch in Castle Black. He isn't a Dragon. Drogon would most certainly killed him with fire.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by joedirt199 View Post
    So who's ready for stranger things season 3?
    They'll ruin that too in short order with the "everything is racis" SJW bollocks they've already started up in season 2.

Welp, I think I'll go do the same thing with GOT as I did with Star Wars after they butchered that...go back and watch first couple seasons and just try and forget the loony ending...
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    M U R R I C A !

"Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)

Megaweeb.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    /\ Hahahaha, at least then the ending would have made sense.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    http://youtu.be/E1sevzM6fxE

Arya Stark Kills, to Metallica's "No Leaf Clover"
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)

Why Westeros is screwed.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839