Thread: Polymer80 Holster

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Polymer80 Holster

I’m running a polymer80 compact frame with a Unity Atom RMR slide, TBRC microcomp and a tlr1HL. Does anyone know if these will fit in a Glock 34 light compatible holster like the RC Perun?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I know this doesn't help much, but it's really a 'maybe' unless someone has that combo and holster. The polymer80 frame has a wider trigger guard, so it may not fit holsters designed for OEM glock frames. However, I found that it fit all my holsters that index off the light, which you were asking about.
    With the TBRCi microcomp, this also depends on whether it's a V2 or V3. I have a V2 on my G19 and the radius at the top is slightly different than the OEM slide, so I had to heat up the end of some holsters to allow it to fit or it'd be too tight. I believe the V3 comp now matches the slide radius better.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I’ll take a maybe all day long. Thanks

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    OP, did you ever try the a Perun. Looking at some reviews on RCS’s site, the P80 won’t fit the regular Perun, but it probably will fit the light version.

I have found a couple IWB holsters, but none for a light.
    Tenicor Velo - https://www.weaponoutfitters.com/sli...-pf940-t1.html
    Squared Away Customs - https://www.polymer80.com/pistolpart...nd-multi-color

I’m looking for an OWB similar to the Perun without a light. Maybe RCS will make a Perun for the P80, this year.
    Last edited by TXBK; 12-16-18 at 12:57.
    To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. --Theodore Roosevelt--

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    There's a kydex company in Colorado making some really innovative polymer 80 holsters. They go by @coloradokydex on Instagram. Just an FYI.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    FYI, the polymer 80 frame will not fit in the TLR1 Perun. The frame is too wide just under the slide. It can be forced in, but then you really have to pull to get it out. Maybe if you wanted to use a heat gun, it could work. Seems like a great holster though. Comptac has a standard Glock holster that once you loosen everything up will fit nicely for range work