Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Efile ATF Information Thread

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaylon View Post
    They'll send you another one, with the approved form attached.

If you're using the default Mail app on an iDevice, you won't see the attachment. You'll need to log into webmail instead, or download the form from EForms.
    I'm just using my normal Outlook e-mail. Thanks for the quick response.
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    I did my Efile in 30 November 2018
    I sent the prints in Monday 3 December 2018
    Prints received 6 December 2018
    Received an e-mail that my Form 1 was APPROVED on 15 December 2018
    15 days to approval!
    "Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    So how picky are they about the photographs?

After I filed I went to the email that gets sent to me and printed out my copy of the Form 1 and the CLEO copy and realized that for some reason the aspect ratio on my photo was off, being noticeably (in my opinion) compressed vertically.
    Now I'm kinda waiting for my Form 1 to get declined because of that

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaylon View Post
    No requirement. And I'm not really sure why you would? I guess I could see it clarify a question about model, but that's about it.
    My CZ-G2 Bobwhite went pending research. I got an email request for photos. The model had not been through the SBS process yet. I sent photos of my serial number, Huglu the Maker and CZ-USA the importer and the Model Number. It was good to go after that and it's in their system and will auto populate. My Form 4 was denied in July of 2020, they said the photo of me was not there. It was. I called in 4 or 5 times. I was never able to speak to my examiner. The second person I spoke with said she could see my photo. I am re applying today and keep getting an error telling me to select an FFL. I have checked the No FFL box and hit save multiple times. I might just start another application. I will give them a call first to see if they can help me out.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    I just filed three F1s. I submitted a photo online, but I sent one passport photo and two print cards per coversheet JIC. I may be glad I did if photos can be an issue.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by utahjeepr View Post
    I just filed three F1s. I submitted a photo online, but I sent one passport photo and two print cards per coversheet JIC. I may be glad I did if photos can be an issue.
    That's an excellent idea. I will do the same.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
    My CZ-G2 Bobwhite went pending research. I got an email request for photos. The model had not been through the SBS process yet. I sent photos of my serial number, Huglu the Maker and CZ-USA the importer and the Model Number. It was good to go after that and it's in their system and will auto populate.
    When was this? I've been waiting on one since October 27th. I even included all necessary pictures when I e-filed it so they wouldn't have to ask me for them.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    When was this? I've been waiting on one since October 27th. I even included all necessary pictures when I e-filed it so they wouldn't have to ask me for them.
    It was some around June of 2020. It was denied in July. They said I hadn't uploaded a photo of myself. I had. I tried to squary that away. I couldn't. I decided I wanted to get this SBS project back on track. It will look something like this once it's done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
    It was some around June of 2020. It was denied in July. They said I hadn't uploaded a photo of myself. I had. I tried to squary that away. I couldn't. I decided I wanted to get this SBS project back on track. It will look something like this once it's done.

There is a part of me that really wants a SBS double like that. I'm getting professional help for that part of me, but I don't think it's going to stick.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by utahjeepr View Post
    There is a part of me that really wants a SBS double like that. I'm getting professional help for that part of me, but I don't think it's going to stick.
    I'm resisting the urge to buy or have a SBR lever gun built!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast