Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Efile ATF Information Thread

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    How do you know when they received your fingerprints?
    "Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CoryCop25 View Post
    How do you know when they received your fingerprints?
    Only by mailing them with tracking and seeing when they're delivered.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    thanks!
    "Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaylon View Post
    No requirement. And I'm not really sure why you would? I guess I could see it clarify a question about model, but that's about it.
    I dunno, since looking it over again the spot where you upload an apparent photo of the firearm/marking/serial number appears to be a required field.
    My lower is off being engraved at the moment, but I was hoping to get the bulk of the e-Form filled out in advance and then just finish the process off when I got the lower back.

Feedback Score
    Well, here is this very fillable form on the PDFfiller website: https://atf-form-1.pdffiller.com/ You need to purchase the subscription in order to get your one downloaded or sent. Or there might be a free trial, I don't remember for sure

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by calimbo View Post
    Well, here is this very fillable form on the PDFfiller website: https://atf-form-1.pdffiller.com/ You need to purchase the subscription in order to get your one downloaded or sent. Or there might be a free trial, I don't remember for sure
    The one on the ATF site is fillable, and populates the other copies of needed. Just don't use it in the web browser window after you click on it. Save it and open it in regular old Adobe Readed.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    OP, could you update the first post with some of the information gained here? Might help some in the future in the same way of BigWaylon's guide.

How recent do the fingerprints need to be? I work for a PD and I can just do mine at work, but I've got a rifle on it's way for engraving right now before I eFile.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Any idea on when Form 4’s are going to be able to be efiled again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tostado22 View Post
    How recent do the fingerprints need to be? I work for a PD and I can just do mine at work, but I've got a rifle on it's way for engraving right now before I eFile.
    There's nothing in the regs that say they ever expire. I've heard of some being questioned, but not sure I've ever seen a Disapproval for that single reason.

You could always print up a stack and just not sign/date them until you're ready to submit.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    https://www.esilencers.com/nfa-finge...ds-and-photos/

So we can do our own fingerprints now?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast