Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: The Quest for the Ultimate in a Lightweight KISS Carbine

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Canonshooter View Post
    A couple of observations;

• I tried one of those chevron front posts with my irons and found I could not be as precise with it as a standard post, much less than a NM (thin) front post. For short range with a handgun, perhaps not an issue.
    • Tritium in ACOGs make the FO tube glow in the dark, so I assume that block of polycarbonate glows as well ("aim here" for any adversary)
    • I had to take Dramamine after watching the video

Cool concept but I honestly have no interest in that sight. Thanks for posting the link in any case.
    The See All Nite Sight is not going to be for everybody. The background glows and the chevron or triangle or line is black. It is really for low light as an alternative to a red dot. The advantage of the See All is it takes no batteries and is more rugged than anything but iron sights and weighs two ounces. This is where it would come in on a KISS rifle. Likewise, the Ultradyne sights are not going to be for everybody but they are a big improvement over A2 sights in both speed and in long distance accuracy. I am selling neither one nor am I trying to force anyone to use them. I am going to buy the Ultradyne sights and since irons are weak in low light, a better white light and perhaps the dedicated night sight will be necessary.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bullseye View Post
    Are you a better shooter than the guy you are denigrating, yes or no. You brought this on yourself. No rolleyes, no wussie talk, yes or no.
    OK Ill bite, fly me and him out to a neutral range and set up a stage. Pistol or rifle I dont care and then put some money down for the victor so I can take your lunch money on your own stage. You brought this on yourself. No rolleyes, no wussie talk, yes or no?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    OK Ill bite, fly me and him out to a neutral range and set up a stage. Pistol or rifle I dont care and then put some money down for the victor so I can take your lunch money on your own stage. You brought this on yourself. No rolleyes, no wussie talk, yes or no?
    You pay for it yourself, I am not the one making personal attacks so I have no dog in this fight.

If you can simply set aside your personal attack, I would love to hear your objections to the Ultradyne sight.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    You pay for it yourself, I am not the one making personal attacks so I have no dog in this fight.

If you can simply set aside your personal attack, I would love to hear your objections to the Ultradyne sight.
    Really? So me calling an idiot youtuber who shoots guns while bouncing on a trampoline a retard somehow constitutes a personal attack on you?

This is what I have a problem with:
    Screw it, I'm dumping my optic for this and a more powerful white light.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRQMtr7Dl8k

If half the claims made are true, its a winner.
    Again if you are trading your RDS for iron sight OF ANY KIND in a duty/HD rifle, you are wrong. Period.

Using said retard on bouncing on trampoline as an example should destroy any credibility he has for what dictates a good combat sighting solution.
    Last edited by vicious_cb; 01-19-19 at 17:10.

Feedback Score
    Well This Got Stupid.

There well never be an ultimate anything. New products will come and go all the time.

To get a good AR-15 carbine follow the Scionics formula of good FCG, BCG and Barrel. Wanna make it lightweight? Get a 14.5 or 16 Pencil barrel and don't start sticking on stupid furniture and accessories.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by TomPenguin5145; 01-19-19 at 17:53.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    Really? So me calling an idiot youtuber who shoots guns while bouncing on a trampoline a retard somehow constitutes a personal attack on you?

This is what I have a problem with:

Again if you are trading your RDS for iron sight OF ANY KIND in a duty/HD rifle, you are wrong. Period.

Using said retard on bouncing on trampoline as an example should destroy any credibility he has for what dictates a good combat sighting solution.
    So you are just all name calling and no substance? You can't defend your "Again if you are trading your RDS for iron sight OF ANY KIND in a duty/HD rifle, you are wrong. Period." with any facts or explanation or documentation or testimony ----what do you have? I for one, do not have an RDS so no trade is necessary. Do you want to tell us what is wrong with the Ultradyne? And do you want to explain to us how people are able to hit targets at over 400 yards with one? Do you want to explain how to do that with a RDS? Do you want to discuss the weaknesses of the Ultradyne?

A RDS is not a KISS thing. If it is then let's include a magnifier and maybe a thermal night sight. Can we still call that a KISS rifle? OK, maybe we all have a different definition of what a KISS rifle is but let's hear yours.

I am serious in wanting to hear your objection(s).

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Explaining to someone like you would be a waste of time. Have fun your Ultrafragile front sight that literally held in place from rotating with a tiny piece of metal.

Last edited by vicious_cb; 01-19-19 at 18:07.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Congratulations to those of you who just couldn't act like civilized adults and have a rational conversation. You screwed this thread up and is now closed.
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112