Thread: New OSS HX-QD Feedback

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    My experience is limited to media day at shot show. I fired a few rounds through the new hx-qd on an AR and an AK and as a lefty I was pleasantly surprised with the zero blowback, also the port noise was noticeably less than the surefire rc2’s on the urgi rifle’s at the Geissele booth next table over, others mentioned the same. The mounting system is innovative by being a taper mount system so rtz and poi will be more consistent and you won’t worry about your can being carbon locked into your mount, and also being left hand thread so you’ll never have to worry about unscrewing your muzzle device off, plus the advantages of zero blowback means no messing around with buffers or adjustable gas blocks. Military arms has a few good write ups as well.

Quote Originally Posted by OldState View Post
    Anyone have one of these new models yet?

I’ve been holding off on a 11.5” build intended for 50/50 suppressed shooting because I don’t know if I want or need an adjustable GB. All my research keeps leading me back to this but the reviews are so polarizing. It’s either the greatest suppressor technology thus far or snake oil. People that have them seem to like them....
    Last edited by VIP3R 237; 04-08-19 at 09:22.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.