Thread: MEGA .300 BLK

Feedback Score

MEGA .300 BLK

So I’m starting a thread about my first official build. Thanks to some forum members I’ve been able to source a MEGA upper and lower! I think a solid foundation for a quality gun.

Im building a pistol. Quick question I am fuzzy on the lower being registered properly to build as a pistol. Can anyone clear up how it should be registered?

I will try to post pics along the way if I’m able.

Feedback Score
    72 (100%)
    Check your state but federal law has no registration for pistols. Just use no stock if your barrel is shorter than 16”. If you want a short barrel rifle (SBR), then you must register a form 1 with the ATF.

Feedback Score
    This is the wrong forum. Try the pistol/pcc forum. This is for COMPLETED builds.

That being said your lower should have been transferred as "other" . Just build it out as a pistol lower and you should be good to go. If you bought just a stripped lower that is how it should have been transferred regardless of what you are building

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by everready73 View Post
    This is the wrong forum. Try the pistol/pcc forum. This is for COMPLETED builds.

That being said your lower should have been transferred as "other" . Just build it out as a pistol lower and you should be good to go. If you bought just a stripped lower that is how it should have been transferred regardless of what you are building
    Thanks for correcting my mistake and for the clarification. I’ll repost this elsewhere.