Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Geissele Complete Rifle for 750 USD

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FightinQ View Post
    It's going to sell because fans gotta be a fan. I hold my allegiances to no one. Don't get me wrong, Bill does make a nice trigger but there are other options if for some reason someone wants something else. And the handguard isn't the only one that is rugged in the market, lets get this straight first and foremost. Nothing against Bill as his CS is great but truth be told I'd rather have a production KAC or a pre death Noveske as it has more to offer to me than just another rifle that the market be they factory or a builders is already saturated with...or even do another build using an ADM ambi lower as the basis and use the parts I want in it because asides from the trigger, there's nothing else that I would want that is made by Geiselle as there are better options out there better suited for me.
    Ditto.

Feedback Score

Super Duty Info

I know there have been a few here wondering how the Super Duty rifles Geissele is coming out with will be set up. They have several options up on their website 10.3, 14.5, 16, and 18 inch configurations. If you click on the option you want it takes you to a page with a bunch of drop down boxes to customize pretty much everything on the rifle.

Assuming these will be built to order with maybe a few standard options ready to ship when they are ready.

I would guess pricing could vary pretty greatly on what options are chose, but curious as to what the base pricing is for non LEO

The drop down includes options for pretty much every part of the rifle including adding a light and optics. You can choose color, button chrome lined or hammer forged barrel, muzzle device,ch, bcg, lower parts kit, trigger, grip buffer, stock, optics, sights, light.

You can leave some options blank and they include regular milspec options for items like the BCG and CH along with their stuff. ALG and some other brand options as well depending on part.

I think this is a pretty cool way to customize exactly what you want, but again pricing is what will be the factor if i would buy or not. Especially with manufactures such as Centurion coming out with well equipped complete rifles under 1k

https://geissele.com/rifles/super-duty-rifles.html Link shows all lengths available

https://geissele.com/super-duty-16.html Link to 16'' with all drop down options

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Are you part of the G machine?
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Stickman- I am not. Was interested in the rifle when I heard about it originally and saw this on their website when I was on there yesterday

Just thought I would pass along the information as others have expressed some interest and not many other manufactures give you so many options to customize

I apologize if my post sounds shilly, I am actually expecting the pricing to be a good bit higher than the Duty version and am leaning towards the Centurion rifle at the moment

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by everready73 View Post
    Stickman- I am not. Was interested in the rifle when I heard about it originally and saw this on their website when I was on there yesterday

Just thought I would pass along the information as others have expressed some interest and not many other manufactures give you so many options to customize

I apologize if my post sounds shilly, I am actually expecting the pricing to be a good bit higher than the Duty version and am leaning towards the Centurion rifle at the moment

Nope didn’t think you were trying to be a shill, I just keep hoping Bill will post over here or let one of his people post in some official capacity.

ETA- thank you for posting the info. ��
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Yea would be nice if they had a presence here. I much prefer the level of knowledge on this site compared to the "other" site where Geissele does have a presence.

Feedback Score
    The rifle can be had with Mk16 rail for an extra $140. Seems like a good add on.
    Last edited by jschmitt08; 04-09-19 at 22:34.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I like how you can add a Surefire SF4P for only $135. That’s a much more reasonable price compared to the “gray market” ones going for $300+.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567