Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Geissele Complete Rifle for 750 USD

Feedback Score

Geissele Complete Rifle for 750 USD

https://www.pressreader.com/usa/fire...81522227093528

Seems a bit too elaborate to be a hoax. Interested to see if the intermediate gas system is the Noveske, KAC, or perhaps based off the BRT. I am assuming that pricing is for LE only.
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

老僧三十年前未參禪時、見山是山、見水是水、及至後夾親見知識、有箇入處、見山不是山、見水不是水、而今得箇體歇處、依然見山秪是山、見水秪是水。

https://www.instagram.com/defaultmp3/

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    That seems crazy cheap for that but we can hope and pray
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    The rifle seems nice, but from a marketing perspective, and brand standpoint this seems very odd.

Why would Geissele's first impression into the complete AR market be one featuring ALG products. A $750 rifle with ALG parts from ALG makes perfect sense, but I wouldn't dilute the name Geissele Automatics with anything but Bill's top shelf kit and Geissele parts on it. A Geissele rifle should have a Geissele trigger and rail, no? That's exactly why ALG was setup in the first place.

Geissele has already made complete rifles that are absolutely "super", and live very much up to their name. I want to see Geissele rifles compete with SR-15s, and MARS MRPs. Let ALG cover the masses, and leave Geissele for the uber projects.

Feedback Score
    I don't understand the choice of the ALG rail. I don't have a visible/IR laser on any of my carbines yet, but they will eventually all have them. That's also why they all have (or will have) Geissele or Hodge rails where feasible.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Appears to be an excellent LE offering that will function and fit all those that it rides with on patrol. Price should also fit the LE community. Another very well thought out product from Bill and his team!

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    In the end the author never says what you get for 750 bucks. If it includes metal fixed/folding sights and B5 stock that's a deal. If not it's overpriced IMO. Bill's name is worth something to us but outside of a pretty small circle he is relatively unknown. I hope he knows what he is doing.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    I think this is brilliant.

They supply a limited quantity of super-expensive equipment to the federal government’s unlimited budget, then undercut EVERYONE with more than any patrol officer could ever need, for less than a Colt. With a chrome lined barrel and some bonus goodies, plus a easier-to-use gas system to balance things for officers that don’t go to the range like SOFD-D.

What agency wouldn’t choose this over other options?

Feedback Score
    JediGuy - So long as the department knows which guys need, for example, a rifle with a real Geissele rail rather than the ALG rail, I agree.

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    Hopefully they are releasing a few models including a G’d out one.

Quote Originally Posted by ALCOAR View Post
    The rifle seems nice, but from a marketing perspective, and brand standpoint this seems very odd.

Why would Geissele's first impression into the complete AR market be one featuring ALG products. A $750 rifle with ALG parts from ALG makes perfect sense, but I wouldn't dilute the name Geissele Automatics with anything but Bill's top shelf kit and Geissele parts on it. A Geissele rifle should have a Geissele trigger and rail, no? That's exactly why ALG was setup in the first place.

Geissele has already made complete rifles that are absolutely "super", and live very much up to their name. I want to see Geissele rifles compete with SR-15s, and MARS MRPs. Let ALG cover the masses, and leave Geissele for the uber projects.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    IMO this seems to be an extremely high quality rifle for the money. I appreciate that they are pinning the gas block on these rifles, wish more manufacturers would do the same. If it comes in at this price point I can see myself picking one up for the pile.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast