Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Palmetto State - I'm DONE BABY!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Palmetto State - I'm DONE BABY!

Ordered 5 boxes of Fed 22 TGT at $12/box last month and was excited - what a deal! They shipped .224 Valkyrie - 4 boxes. I called and they let me return the Valkyrie. I asked if they were shipping the .22 - they said yes. They WAITED till they got my return, seemed to wait another 2 weeks then just shipped me ONE BOX of 22 at $20. REALLY? Their op is a fraud. I'm DONE. I started with the years ago with good 5.56 ammo. No more.
    Last edited by m4brian; 11-29-18 at 19:22.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I gave up on those jokers as well. It's better to pay a bit more to SGAmmo and have exactly what you ordered on your doorstep in 3 days than to ass around with PSA to save a few bucks.

Feedback Score
    Their shipping is,,, erratic to say the least.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Their shipping is,,, erratic to say the least.
    I only ever order from them if it's going to save me hundreds, and don't care if it arrives the same month I order or not. You're definitely not buying PSA for their customer service! LOL
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    That sucks. I've ordered ammo from them at least a dozen times, and have never had an issue, but that sounds frustrating. They should throw you a gift card or something at that point

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by B Cart View Post
    That sucks. I've ordered ammo from them at least a dozen times, and have never had an issue, but that sounds frustrating. They should throw you a gift card or something at that point
    Same here, never had an issue other than slow shipping.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    I certainly don't order very much from them, but I've never had a problem.

Maybe you just got unlucky with a couple of idiots that shouldn't have a job there?

Feedback Score
    In defense of PSA... They don't make any claims about "express" shipping, and their prices are sometimes irresistable.

I've never had a problem with an order from them (having ordered 8-10 times from them).

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bimmer View Post
    In defense of PSA... They don't make any claims about "express" shipping, and their prices are sometimes irresistable.

I've never had a problem with an order from them (having ordered 8-10 times from them).
    That's why I said 'erratic'. Sometimes things show up as if they shipped the same day. Other times in can be a couple of weeks. They packed some 9mm loose ammo in a 1000 round 'box' that was barely held together and was round when it got to me. One more truck ride and it would have been 9mm everywhere.

I agree on their pricing and some deals. They get me in the stupid mode like the old CDNN would. Almost had myself talked into a SA revolver in 22lr the other week for silly sake.

The industry is better because they are around, but they aren't on my cookie and card list this year.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    First and last time I ordered was years ago. Ordered some ammo. Don't remember how long the shipping took but I actually forgot I ordered it. I know they didn't say anything about express shipping but they also didn't mention it would be delivered on foot.

I still get their emails. Honestly when shipping is factored in I don't see any deals I can't find locally for about three same price
    Last edited by Arik; 12-02-18 at 06:20.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast