Thread: Sig's Tom Taylor discusses the differences between the M17 contract/commemorative/com

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Sig's Tom Taylor discusses the differences between the M17 contract/commemorative/com

I sat down with my Tom Taylor, Sig's Chief Marketing Officer & Executive Vice President, Commercial Sales to discuss the differences between each model and dispel the myths and rumors about each version of the M17 as well as the M18: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNJpVT7XbiM

Feedback Score
    Not a bad interview, did answer a few questions out there.

What I did like is the larger slide release on the commemorative.

Quote Originally Posted by Stretz Tactical Inc View Post
    I sat down with my Tom Taylor, Sig's Chief Marketing Officer & Executive Vice President, Commercial Sales to discuss the differences between each model and dispel the myths and rumors about each version of the M17 as well as the M18: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNJpVT7XbiM

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by awmp View Post
    Not a bad interview, did answer a few questions out there.

What I did like is the larger slide release on the commemorative.
    Thank you! Still tweaking things with my youtube stuff - by no means am I a "youtuber", but I did see a lot of nonsense online and figured we could clear it up.

I agree with you on the slide release - I have a P320 compact and preferred the X5 slide release since that came out. I would love to get one for my compact.

Feedback Score
    Thank you!