Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a reasonably priced .30 cal suppressor

Feedback Score

Looking for a reasonably priced .30 cal suppressor

Looking to get a .30 cal suppressor. One that is good value for the money. Come across the Rugged Razor and also the YHM Resonator. Both are within the price point I want to spend. Would you guys have other recommendations or strongly point me the YHM or the Rugged way? I do like the YHM mounting method better.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Looking for a reasonably priced .30 cal suppressor

The titanium YHM cans are really marked down right now. I love my ULT.
    https://www.silencershop.com/yhm-7-6...tical-ult.html
    If you need stainless for mag dumps, look elsewhere.
    Last edited by czgunner; 12-01-18 at 08:19.

Feedback Score
    I have the ULT. Most companies are selling them cheap since the resonator came on the market, and the ULT has been discontinued. Either way, you can not lose. Take your pick, but both are awesome and YHM has a stellar customer service dept.

Feedback Score
    I bought a Nitro at cost earlier this year. Had I not, I'd own a Resonator. I already had an LT and a ULT. Also grabbed two Turbos.

GunProDeals has the Resonator for $370.99 right now. I think the Turbo & Resonator are no-brainers for buyers right now. I really like the mounting system. I also have two Sakers and an Omega that use YHM muzzle devices, plus a half-dozen F1 cans that do.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    If you qualify for Silencerco’s Blue Label discount, it would bring the price of an Omega down closer to that of YHM’s offerings. I’m very pleased with the performance of mine on both 6.5 and 7.62 AR15/10 as well as precision bolt guns. I did upgrade to the Key-Mo mounting system, however, which is far more positive than the ASR.

Feedback Score
    Brownells had .30 cal AAC cans marked down to about $400 recently. You might see if they still do.

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the comments so far. Please keep them coming, they are very helpful.

I do not qualify for military or law enforcement discounts.

I have a multi-caliber 9mm can that is in my FFL's jail waiting for my tax stamp to come back. But I would like add a .30 cal that is rated for shorter rifles (both 5.56 and .308) that my multi-caliber 9mm can isn't rated for.

The Rugged Razor looked interesting as I have heard good things about it and the price is right. High $500s and Rugged is doing a mail in rebate promotion where you get two free muzzle devices and a end cap for free. But the mounting method isn't that great compared to the YHM. The Rugged I don't believe would be able to be run under a rail. Plus it is more complicated in design. I like that the YHM doesn't use springs or fancy gizmos to attach. However its attachment still looks solid and shouldn't get messed up with carbon buildup. I like simpler design as there is less that can break and go wrong. I have seen the YHM Resonator for around $400 or so new. The other thing with YHM is that if I ever decide I need/want a dedicated 5.56 can, the Turbo would be a nice option and I would already be invested in YHM mounts.

So is YHM the one to go with? I would like to spend under $600 if possible (prior to $200 tax stamp).

I looked on Brownells but didn't see any .30 cal AAC cans marked down to $400. If you know the model that was on sale that could help. I will try to do some more search terms on their website.

Feedback Score
    It's at $409 right now. I'd bet you can find a coupon code to get it lower if you tried. There were a few more, but I don't see them now.

https://www.brownells.com/rifle-part...prod72543.aspx

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by eodinert View Post
    It's at $409 right now. I'd bet you can find a coupon code to get it lower if you tried. There were a few more, but I don't see them now.

https://www.brownells.com/rifle-part...prod72543.aspx
    I wouldn't buy one with the other options available. But, Code NAU is good today for 10% off and free shipping. Dropped me from $449.66 to $398.72 to my FFL.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Yea, dont buy a AAC 762-SD.

You can get a Sig Sauer SRD762 QD on sale at most dealers right now for under $800. The difference between my SDN6 and the Sig is night and day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast