Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Vickers Guide: Kalashnikov (and thoughts on the matter)

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Vickers Guide: Kalashnikov (and thoughts on the matter)

So its out and I was really impressed with the AR books looking forward to picking one up.....

For those of you who are fans of the AK that have not seen this, you're going to want to take the time.

Interesting of note: @ 04:38 Mr. Vickers states his belief that a modernized US made 5.56 AK variant should be the standard rifle for the US military and the M4 issued to SOF.

Paging 7N6.

Last edited by Moose-Knuckle; 12-02-18 at 05:18. Reason: typo
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    On the subject, a pretty neat video by Kalashnikov Concern from when they invited Mr. Vickers to tour their plant, towards the end you'll see them shoot some pro photos of rare examples for the book while touring the Kalashnikov Weapon Collection in their R&D facility.

Last edited by Moose-Knuckle; 12-01-18 at 07:32.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Thx for the heads up. Will definitely get the book. That facility tour was fantastic... LAV has some serious VIP access.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    It’s a great book. Full of a lot of great info, as are all in the series. Despite spending decades as a student of military small arms, I learn a lot from each of the books.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Its a great book...

Good pictures....worth the money being its in color.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I believe in peace, love and extremely violent weapons systems... just in case that whole peace-and-love thing doesn't work out.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Yup, I'll be ordering this one as well.

Feedback Score
    deleted
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 12-18-18 at 16:38.

Feedback Score
    Damn, looks like Larry dropped a lot of weight in that video.

Feedback Score
    Not just a "coffee-table" book...besides the great photography there is a ton of history on the AK development. "2 thumbs up" ! Can't wait for Vol. II
    "You go into Afghanistan, you got guys who slap women around for five years because they didn't wear a veil
    ... you know, guys like that ain't got no manhood left anyway. So it's a hell of a lot of fun to shoot them."

Lt. Gen. James Mattis, USMC, former 1st Marine Division CO

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    It's worth the money....

I'm in a hospital waiting room all day and this keeps me busy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I believe in peace, love and extremely violent weapons systems... just in case that whole peace-and-love thing doesn't work out.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast