Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Missed my gunfight by five minutes...

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Can you spell out what the "probing" was? Did they actually put their hands on the intended victim's side, i.e. quick frisk him? or did they just stare at his side?

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    One of many reasons why I EDC a fixed blade weak side.
    When I can't have a gun, I keep an Benchmade 940 with Axis lock that I can pop or flick one handed. I tend to keep it 'weapon side'. Usually, I have a Surefire LX2 clipped support side. Better than nothing, but you are right a fixed blade weakside would be perfect. Actually was looking for a centerline option.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Can you spell out what the "probing" was? Did they actually put their hands on the intended victim's side, i.e. quick frisk him? or did they just stare at his side?
    The way that he descibed it to the cop, the guy frisked him, and then grabbed his wrist and started twisting. That was the jist from being able to hear over the Xmas music.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Yeesh. Threads like this make me want to move even further out in the middle of nowhere. Maybe Rodeo, New Mexico? I think there are maybe five people that live there.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    When my Son was in High School he had a fast food job about six blocks from home. A Coworker, his night manager was giving him a ride home, but they need to find someplace near by that sold Diesel fuel.
    Long story short, they find a place a couple of miles away and my Son went in to use the facilities. My Son comes out of the Bathroom and his Coworker is handing over her wallet to a guy with a knife. The guy with the knife has his back to my Son and isn't aware of his six.
    My little bundle of joy is six three and about 240, he was a great nose guard and a competitive power lifter.
    He said the guys head hit the pump, then the fender and then the little curb for the pump. K.O.
    He called and said he was "Staying over at a friends house." that night. I think she was grateful.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    double tap.
    Well at least I hope he tapped it twice...

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Safari View Post
    Yeesh. Threads like this make me want to move even further out in the middle of nowhere. Maybe Rodeo, New Mexico? I think there are maybe five people that live there.
    I hear Perfection, Nevada and Calumet, Colorado are nice this time of year and have a populace with a known skill set . . .
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post

The way that he descibed it to the cop, the guy frisked him, and then grabbed his wrist and started twisting. That was the jist from being able to hear over the Xmas music.
    Thanks.

One shouldn't let anybody touches him.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12