Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: MARCOLMAR CETME L hits market

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I sighted the rifle in this morning at 50 yards using the last few rounds of surplus Malaysian 55gr ball I had. The rifle was surprisingly accurate especially given the trigger. Very much a heavy gritty trigger not unlike most staple guns.

After getting a 50 yard zero I took the rifle to the silhouette range. I was able to hit the pig, chicken and turkey but couldn't get a hit on the ram before I ran out of ammo.

Hopefully here soon I'll get the rifle back on the range and see what kind of groups I can get off the bench at 100 yards.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    OK Tokarev, you convinced me. I placed an order with Atlantic for a green one with a rail.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    OK Tokarev, you convinced me. I placed an order with Atlantic for a green one with a rail.
    To me the railed model is the only way to go. Not 100% correct from a collector standpoint but it does add to the rifle's potential without taking away from the proper look.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    That's exactly why I chose it.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567