View Poll Results: Where are you most likely to need a gun for self-defense? (Not on LE/Mil job)

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • At home

4 6.78%
  • In my automobile

9 15.25%
  • NOT in my home or automobile

19 32.20%
  • While moving from / to my home / automobile

27 45.76%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where are you most likely to need a gun for self-defense?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mikedamageinc View Post
    You guys that carry all the time must be LEO or have jobs that allow it. I don't think I've ever worked a job that did allow, and some don't even like pocket knives. Luckily for me, my commute isn't thru any sketchy areas, I get gas at the same station and don't go out after dark except for the occasional date night which is about the only time I carry. Some out of town trips but none that I can carry responsibly. Having a boring life means less risk of attack!
    I can carry inside work but always have my carry gun in my car for my commute and any stops during. It's a law in PA at least that employers can't stop you from keeping in your car

Feedback Score
    That's cool, never heard of any state protecting right to carry in the car to work. But that still doesn't help for people that work on base.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mikedamageinc View Post
    That's cool, never heard of any state protecting right to carry in the car to work. But that still doesn't help for people that work on base.
    Visiting people on bases I thought a gun shop could make some good money being just outside the gate and rent small lockers to folks working there that want to secure their carry gun before going in and retrieve for the trip home. Rent by the day, week, month. If it had an indoor range and gun rentals that would attract more traffic.

Might even work out for being just outside a large corporate campus as well. Most small businesses don’t seem to have rules against carrying guns but most large corporations do.
    It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! ... Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry in an address at St. John’s Church, Richmond, Virginia, on March 23, 1775.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123