Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chore-Boy really works to remove lead!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    Me too, I was so confused.

I see where the OP wanted total removal of lead. But I don't mind leaving a bit on my bore so as to not need to put rounds back through it to get back to optimal accuracy. Anybody share that line of thinking?

Uni-Vibe, can you post a pic or link to the exact product. They have pads and brushes and .....which is the real deal?
    PB
    26 Inf's link is the very one.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Probably would work wonders on very dirty stainless suppressor internals right? Once or twice a year I ultrasonic them for 9 minutes after hitting them with fire clean or other solvent and letting them sit. Maybe I can just soak and Chore Boy them. Anyone else so the with their suppressor internals?

2 Hollers over from TNOutdoors9 Hickman County, TN
    Feedback Score
    Seafoam, carb cleaner, Mopar combustion chamber cleaner, brakleen,....................

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NQNPIII View Post
    Seafoam, carb cleaner, Mopar combustion chamber cleaner, brakleen,....................
    Yeah, thanks but I'm doing this indoors (kitchen) and the family would kill me if the fumes didn't. I've got the solvents I can use indoor safe down, new part is trying the copper pads for scrubbing suppressor internals for less effort on my part.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123