Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Amnesty, Gun Control, Top the Agenda if Dems Win Back the House

Feedback Score

Amnesty, Gun Control, Top the Agenda if Dems Win Back the House

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...s-if-dems-win/

Politico published an interview with House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) in which the former Speaker of the House was described as “plotting her return to the speakership,”laying out an agenda for when — if — she wins.
    Pelosi’s next priorities as speaker, she told Politico, would include new gun control laws, and amnesty for illegal aliens
    My take: Any gun owner who does not at least get out and vote is no defender of the Second Amendment.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Amnesty, Gun Control, Top the Agenda if Dems Win Back the House - this is no surprise to me, but I am glad she was so open about it.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Vote - absolutely. But I have diminishing confidence in voting for multiple reasons, including simple outright fraud as long practiced in older big cities.

No matter. For the last two years the Dems have shown that if you don't like a result, you just scream and complain and ignore it, and whoever got elected is "not MY ___." Goose/gander etc. Suggested topics for further reading: breakup of the USSR, end of the British Empire, and the partition of British India following that end.

Feedback Score
    deleted
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 12-18-18 at 17:28.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 7n6 View Post
    It's almost like they want us disarmed so they can replace us without much of a fight.

Remember this is ultimately the government's agenda since the 1965 Immigration and Naturalization Act- to replace it's people with those who are more compliant, dependent, and less freedom thinking.
    I don't know why you use the word "almost."

The only thing that keeps them from taking over is that they keep losing elections. If they could do away with elections they would be in hog heaven.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    So this happened today . . .

Project Veritas, Senator Claire McCaskill Hides (GUN CONTROL) Agenda from Voters, Amazingly Hypocritical?
    Last edited by Moose-Knuckle; 10-17-18 at 17:25. Reason: added title to video
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by austinN4 View Post
    Amnesty, Gun Control, Top the Agenda if Dems Win Back the House - this is no surprise to me, but I am glad she was so open about it.
    She's claiming that she only wants expanded background checks. Of course, we know the Dems' gameplan at this point, and if they get some gun control measure passed, the ink from Trump's signature won't even be dry before a ban bill is introduced in one or both of the houses.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Who cares what the Dem's "dream sheet" is... its not like it wasnt known all along for the last 20 years at least...

Trump would VETO all of that and there is NO WAY the dem's get a 2/3 majority in both the house and senate.

Feedback Score
    Create millions of new Dem voters and disarm the rest of us......whoda thunk it?
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rjacobs View Post
    Trump would VETO all of that and there is NO WAY the dem's get a 2/3 majority in both the house and senate.
    Watch the Dems attach “assault weapon” confiscation to a bill that funds a border wall or adds billions
    To national defense... Still think he’d veto?
    U.S. Army vet. -- Retired 25 year LEO.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast