Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New York gun bill requires purchasers to surrender social media profile

Feedback Score

New York gun bill requires purchasers to surrender social media profile

New York gun bill requires purchasers to surrender social media profile passwords.

These background checks, according to WKBW, would require submissions that could go back in a person’s Internet history up to three years

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-surrender-so/

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood: The person who is not willing to die for his liberty has already lost it to the first scoundrel who is willing to risk dying to violate that person's liberty! Are you free?
    --- Andrew Ford

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    We believe in your Second Amendment rights. But unless you waive your First and Fourth Amendment rights, we will not "grant" you your Second Amendment rights. See what we did there, tee hee? Once we've investigated everything you ever said to anyone, and your random thoughts, and checked your underwear drawer, well, we will probably "have to" deny you your Second Amendment rights, too.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Thought Police much?

Feedback Score
    Oh come on, only the guilty need worry. They just have public safety in mind and want to keep guns out of the hands of the truly dangerous people. No WAY could this kind of law be used against us!
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    Kind of like the social score Beijing is going to start giving sits subjects to see if they get to receive services like an ambulance, water or electricity? But only if they’re loyal, supportive Communists?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    How would they even know if you gave up all of them? Shit, I've been the member of dozens of forums and I don't even remember them all, much less my passwords.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    And if you have no social media accounts?
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    And if you have no social media accounts?
    Oh.. I'm sure they'll include forums like this

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    Oh.. I'm sure they'll include forums like this
    Well then that would make all of the liberals that read it cry......
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    How would they even know if you gave up all of them? Shit, I've been the member of dozens of forums and I don't even remember them all, much less my passwords.
    Because when they find some old forum that you don’t remember joining, or some odd profile made on some site when you signed up for a coupon, they can deny you and charge you with submitting false information.

It is just a lazy man’s doxxing. Because you can be sure as hell that the database will be leaked.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast