Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bren 2 MS, USA Version - is here per CZ-USA

Feedback Score
    I think the next news will probably come from Shot Show - sorry, I just don’t have an answer.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    I would be very, very interested in a suppressed 7.62x39 SBR version.

It would make a very useful can opener.

Feedback Score
    I found this on CZ’s LE website.

https://youtu.be/9MMbSoCvU18

The video indicates a suppressor setting. Not sure if that means off or reduced gas port? Still waiting for them to start shipping. I’m pretty hot and bothered by the 308 version. But these look sweet and are available soon.

Anyone have any idea what the 922r count is on them? Mag parts and flash hider are easy on the 556 version. And with the 14” a pinned warcomp should get you to 16”.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wolffie View Post
    I found this on CZ’s LE website.

https://youtu.be/9MMbSoCvU18

The video indicates a suppressor setting. Not sure if that means off or reduced gas port? Still waiting for them to start shipping. I’m pretty hot and bothered by the 308 version. But these look sweet and are available soon.

Anyone have any idea what the 922r count is on them? Mag parts and flash hider are easy on the 556 version. And with the 14” a pinned warcomp should get you to 16”.
    I got one of the early Bren 2S models. It has three gas settings: normal, adverse, and off. It probably wouldn't be hard to shoot it a few times in the off setting and use the carbon as a marker to drill your own suppressor setting. I'd wait until replacement parts are available first of course.

Feedback Score
    I emailed CZ USA about the gas port settings, and the rep could not answer the question. I guess we’ll know more at the Shot Show about the “newer” “Americanized” M2S model. Hopefully, Geisselle is working on a trigger for 922r

I’m with you SeriousStudent, I would love a suppressed 7.62x39 version. I know the Sig 553R uses AK mags but what the Bren 2 has to offer is better in terms of weight, parts, cost and ergonomics. Of course, maybe someday we’ll get Sako M92 pistols from Finland

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Any news from SHOT 2019 about the release date for the Bren 2 in rifle configurations? I need the 5.56 and 7.62 BR badly!

SamM
    NRA Benefactor Life Member

Feedback Score
    The fact that you have to ask says a lot. You really have to hunt to find information about Brens from Shot Show. Why? Because Brens are not on the short list of important projects for CZ- USA.
    There is nothing planned for USA imports of civilian Bren 2 BR (308) in 2019.
    Bren 2 MS (5.56), no rifles this year, they don’t have the pistols yet, still working to import them.
    They did not feature or promote the Bren line even thought the 805 is removed from their online inventory.
    922r and stocks in 2019, probably not going to happen this year either.
    Judging from the lack enthusiasm from CZ-USA, I’d say you should lower your expectations and move on.
    I have one of the 300 Bren Pistols that we’re imported and I love it. I will move on to other things.

Feedback Score
    Type5, what (or who) specifically is your source for this information?

Feedback Score
    You will need to search YouTube videos - I spent lots of hours looking for and reviewing hours of videos beginning the day Shot Show opened. Currently, I have not found one in depth video about the Bren 2 MS - on CZ-USA INSTAGRAM channel, they said the Bren 2 MS is here. Where is here? What is here? A sample? I did not see any Bren Video from Range Day - hey, Video may be out there and someone hasn’t posted it. At the CZ-USA Booth, only the one example of the MS was shown in each case. They did mention 2 calibers and 3 barrel lengths for each caliber but there was one example - now I was not there and someone else may have seen 6 examples of each pistol they list. On video CZ-USA said Pelosi was holding it up - meaning they have not processed yet and are not available.
    You may go to The Firearms Blog, scroll through their Shot Show coverage. There you will find CZ-USA told them no BR’s this year, they do not have the MS’s because of gov formalities, and there will be no MS Rifles or Carbines this year.
    CZ-USA is producing the P10 Pistol now - lots of promotion and advertising for it. I am hyped on the Brens and I only hope that the MS will not be handled like the ACR. The Bren 2s is awesome and CZ REALLY dropped the ball - I hope at some point they decide to get behind the MS.
    Until CZ-USA offers a BR and/or a MS with a stock or 922r kits, I am going to buy Brugger & Thomet products for the foreseeable future.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Type5 View Post
    You will need to search YouTube videos - I spent lots of hours looking for and reviewing hours of videos beginning the day Shot Show opened. Currently, I have not found one in depth video about the Bren 2 MS - on CZ-USA INSTAGRAM channel, they said the Bren 2 MS is here. Where is here? What is here? A sample? I did not see any Bren Video from Range Day - hey, Video may be out there and someone hasn’t posted it. At the CZ-USA Booth, only the one example of the MS was shown in each case. They did mention 2 calibers and 3 barrel lengths for each caliber but there was one example - now I was not there and someone else may have seen 6 examples of each pistol they list. On video CZ-USA said Pelosi was holding it up - meaning they have not processed yet and are not available.
    You may go to The Firearms Blog, scroll through their Shot Show coverage. There you will find CZ-USA told them no BR’s this year, they do not have the MS’s because of gov formalities, and there will be no MS Rifles or Carbines this year.
    CZ-USA is producing the P10 Pistol now - lots of promotion and advertising for it. I am hyped on the Brens and I only hope that the MS will not be handled like the ACR. The Bren 2s is awesome and CZ REALLY dropped the ball - I hope at some point they decide to get behind the MS.
    Until CZ-USA offers a BR and/or a MS with a stock or 922r kits, I am going to buy Brugger & Thomet products for the foreseeable future.
    I saw a video last night that said the Government shutdown put a large part of their plan to release on hold. Left them up in the air.

Here is that video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G40z0hyju2k
    Last edited by WickedWillis; 01-29-19 at 11:39.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast