Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Bren 2 MS, USA Version - is here per CZ-USA

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Magsz View Post
    "soon" is relative...my LEO rep is telling me Q2 but he also told me Q1 for Bren 2's like two years ago...soooooooo....

I'm trying not to be too much of a negative nelly lol.
    https://cz-usa.com/product/cz-bren-2-ms-carbine/

I called CZ the week after they made the annoucement for the carbine. It may not get to stores until the 2nd half of this year. They couldn’t answer any technical questions, such as an adjustable gas block for suppressed use.

Give the hype around this platform, I think CZ could have done a better job to one up the SCAR than they have. I may still buy a SCAR 16s if the opportunity arises.

Feedback Score
    Bren 2 is a newer/improved design over SCAR.

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MadAngler1 View Post
    https://cz-usa.com/product/cz-bren-2-ms-carbine/

I called CZ the week after they made the annoucement for the carbine. It may not get to stores until the 2nd half of this year. They couldn’t answer any technical questions, such as an adjustable gas block for suppressed use.

Give the hype around this platform, I think CZ could have done a better job to one up the SCAR than they have. I may still buy a SCAR 16s if the opportunity arises.
    I have both and love both. But the CZ is lighter and shoots better. It is better than the SCAR in most ways. And this is coming from someone who loves the SCAR. I am just waiting for the HB Industries handguards to come back in stock so I can finish mine up the way I want it.
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    From an esthetics standpoint the 16” gun is awesome! And am looking forward to getting my hands on one. I’m a little surprised at the stated weight! It’s listed as being pretty close to my apc223 sport, which “feels” heavy. Granted they CZ includes a stock in that number..)

I’ve got an 11” Bren 2 and it’s so light and handy compared to APC and the 805...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kwelz View Post
    I have both and love both. But the CZ is lighter and shoots better. It is better than the SCAR in most ways. And this is coming from someone who loves the SCAR. I am just waiting for the HB Industries handguards to come back in stock so I can finish mine up the way I want it.
    Does your CZ 806 have an adjustable gas block for suppressed use?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by wolffie View Post
    From an esthetics standpoint the 16” gun is awesome! And am looking forward to getting my hands on one. I’m a little surprised at the stated weight! It’s listed as being pretty close to my apc223 sport, which “feels” heavy. Granted they CZ includes a stock in that number..)

I’ve got an 11” Bren 2 and it’s so light and handy compared to APC and the 805...
    In one of the videos they stated the carbine barrel is “beefed up” over the pistol Bren 2. That is most likely why the weight is a bit higher than expected.

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MadAngler1 View Post
    Does your CZ 806 have an adjustable gas block for suppressed use?
    It does have an adjustable gas block yes. However my understanding is that it is not for suppressor use.
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    The BREN2 has a third gas position which is basically an off position (barrel port is blocked). This third position can be tuned for suppressor use by drilling an appropriately sized hole in the valve. Since most of us mere mortals aren't firing rifle grenades, the loss of the off position is not a big deal.

Feedback Score
    When I asked why there isn't a suppressor gas setting, I was told by CZ the gun will run fine with suppressors on the regular gas setting.

Feedback Score
    I'd like to know what their definition of "run fine" is. Overgassed rifles that launch spent cases in to orbit and blow back a ton of gas to your face run fine. However, that's not ideal.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast