Thread: KAC URX 4 10.75" MLOK rail Good condition w/ Type 2 rail covers & Naroh Hand Stop!!!

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

KAC URX 4 10.75" MLOK rail Good condition w/ Type 2 rail covers & Naroh Hand Stop!!!

/—SOLD!!!—//
    Had this on my 11.5. Shows signs of use, but not damaged. I'll provide some shims and the barrel nut wrench. I just built a 12.5 or I would have built another 11.5. I'm a quad rail guy, but this rail is SOLID.

Also comes with a Naroh MLOK hand stop in excellent condition. This is a $40 (shipped) handstop. THE BEST hand stop I have ever used, I just do not have any MLOK rails. I will include it the price of the rail

Also included 7 Type 02 rail covers, (3 per each side, and one by the hand stop, modified to fit around the handstop.) This is a full package and normally runs about $15.00 for a package of 6.

$150 shipped
    (Only trade I'd do is for a good flashlight, like a SF, for a weapon light.)

Paypal F&F or pay the fees.

Contact via PM is best.

Last edited by RobertTheTexan; 12-05-18 at 01:02. Reason: SOLD!!!
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams