Thread: Looking for opinions on Aimpoint T1 and Eotech G33 combo

Feedback Score

Looking for opinions on Aimpoint T1 and Eotech G33 combo

Hi all,

I am looking to sell on eBay a pair of optics with their accessories. Both are purchased never used with boxes and manuals. Do you think I should post them together as one item or list them separately?

Thanks
    Steve

Feedback Score
    I would list them separately on flea bay. On the EE I would list both as a combo and separately giving a 10 - 20 dollar break on combo. YMMV.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Separate and put on EE, But do as you wish.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    85 (99%)
    Usually selling seperate will net more money. Try here on EE first.

Feedback Score
    Unfortunately, I am not allowed to post on EE, since I do not have enough posts. Not sure that I quite understand or agree with that restriction, because meeting a certain number of postings has no correlation to weather I have something to sell or trade of value to the members of this forum. That said, rules are rules, so I have to abide by them.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Edited, to prevent what appeared an attempt to get around the EE rules by posting for-sale items in the clear.

The answer is to note the date-stamps on successful sales of such items, both individually and combos, in venues such as the EE, from initial posting to "SPF/SOLD" or similar being announced, and analyse the results.
    Contractor scum, PM Infantry Weapons

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PaseMkr View Post
    Not sure that I quite understand or agree with that restriction, because meeting a certain number of postings has no correlation to weather I have something to sell or trade of value to the members of this forum. That said, rules are rules, so I have to abide by them.
    Having a certain number of posts is some measure of whether you're here to contribute and be part of this forum, or someone just looking to sell their stuff. It also allows us to get to know you a bit better, because the subject of trust is also involved in a sales transaction. Most people would feel more comfortable about sending money sight unseen to a forum member who has been around a while, and is a 'known' entity; vs. someone unknown.