Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chalk up another win for LMT...

Feedback Score

Chalk up another win for LMT...

Good on them...

"The contract will see Estonia purchase 16,000 rifles initially at a cost of 22 million Euros or $24 million. The tender for the contract required 5.56x45mm and 7.62x51mm rifles, the split along these lines is not disclosed in the announcement."

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...pts-lmt-rifle/
    Last edited by Slater; 12-05-18 at 17:09.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Pretty sure HK considers LMT a worthy rival at this point. I often hear that many of these foreign contracts are much more free of the problems that sometimes face American contracts.

I also think LMT must have a helluva rep in that arena, and IIrc that is LEI.

It's also gratifying to long time MRP users that .mils are finally acknowledging a design that has been around since late 2004 in the civilian arena.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ALCOAR View Post
    Pretty sure HK considers LMT a worthy rival at this point. I often hear that many of these foreign contracts are much more free of the problems that sometimes face American contracts.

I also think LMT must have a helluva rep in that arena, and IIrc that is LEI.

It's also gratifying to long time MRP users that .mils are finally acknowledging a design that has been around since late 2004 in the civilian arena.
    That cannot be understated. These acquisitions also lend to the promise of greater perpetuity for the MWS platform.
    Nobody ever got shot climbing over the wall into East Berlin.

Delivering the most precision possible, at the greatest distance possible, with the highest rate of fire possible.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I have never run up in LMT anything that was anything but awesome. I take smug pride in getting my LMT lower before they were mainstream.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    I have never run up in LMT anything that was anything but awesome. I take smug pride in getting my LMT lower before they were mainstream.
    Copy that. I hope they have overruns like the New Zealand uppers sold at Brownells.crazy prices on those. It took major self control to not buy more than one. Mine is money in the bank. Love it.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Yep, love a company with zero fluff.

Feedback Score
    deleted
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 12-18-18 at 16:36.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I feel the same about my Anderson lower... ;-)

Feedback Score
    Good for LMT. I’m glad to see them selected for another contract. They produce a solid product judging from my limited, non professional experience.
    “I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.” – Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    When was that? I got mine in 2008. Was I late to the party? Were they already "mainstream" by then?
    "Literally EVERYTHING is in space, Morty." Grandpa Rick Sanchez

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast