Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shot Show 2019..Anyone going?

Feedback Score
    12 (93%)

Shot Show 2019..Anyone going?

Just seeing if any of you are attending Shot Show 2019?

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Pass. Unless you are truly industry or press, it's just a bunch of sweaty dudes reeking of booze fondling guns, looking for freebees, and pretending to be someone. And don't forget the Asians taking photos of guns for their airsoft knock offs.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Yeah, I passed the last two years. Only reason to attend any more for me personally is to attend the demo day ( Tuesday.) Nothing I am excited enough about this year to miss a couple days with my family.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    After 6 consecutive years, I am passing. It has gotten very boring. Last year I only spent 3 hrs or so in the show.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I've found that in the past 12 years attending off and on, it's not so much about the show but getting to see old friends and making new ones. That and the mil/LE range day.

That said, won't be making it in 2019 due to other commitments but will try to make it in 2020.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    Pass. Unless you are truly industry or press, it's just a bunch of sweaty dudes reeking of booze fondling guns, looking for freebees, and pretending to be someone. And don't forget the Asians taking photos of guns for their airsoft knock offs.

Haha! Damn Asians..
    "There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion." — Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

Feedback Score
    12 (93%)
    I was recently awarded a patent and a patent pending status for a device that I came up with. I and going to Shot Show, not to promote my product or even to discuss it but just to see this industry as a whole. I wanted to get a good feel for this industry before I commit to further product development or future capital injections to keep funding this project. I'm hoping to meet some people, and see what others have to offer. I've never been before, so this will be my first time. I do have connections in Vegas so my suite is on the house as well as any show I want to attend. So I am only paying for flight and $70 for convention.

Having said that, what would you recommend for me having no experience? Where should I start? What should I concentrate on? I'm really wanting to come back with a lot of knowledge on this industry as a whole.

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    I’m probably only going to catch media day this year, but I might be able to swing a day or two at the show.

It’s a huge convention and even after 4 days you may not see it all, so wear good walking shoes! Also load up on vitamin C as the shot show crud everyone seems to catch is no joke.

The main floor is where all the big brand name booths are, and as fun as it is going to see the huge booths and stuff, the smaller rooms on the sides and the bottom floor give you more chance to interact on a personal level with the vendors and the people behind the products. The after show parties are another good place to make excellent contacts.
    Last edited by VIP3R 237; 12-14-18 at 07:29.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    If I could get in, I would go. But I am not industry or FFL so I can’t get in.
    ”New levels of dissimulation being reached for - and gained – in the faux journalism/gov spokesmen/shadowy ‘intelligence’ nexus which blends together the worst elements of controlled medias, puppet governments, & mafia-led ‘security’ forces, as our ‘post-reality’ era jets further and further away from any remotely real ‘events,’ authentic ‘leaders,’ & factual reporting.”

~ Yuno

"The future is bright, mostly because flames are on the horizon."

~ Author unknown

Feedback Score
    Yeah, I wish.
    Good night Chesty...wherever you are.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast