Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Shot Show 2019..Anyone going?

Feedback Score
    PSA MP5 later this year, but I'm guessing next year this time.

Anyone have a good rundown on the PRS new-hotness? Action, chassis, scopes and accessories like LRFs?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Is it in the same place every year or does it change venues? I don’t travel outside of my state very often and when I do it’s only Texas. I wouldn’t mind going just to be able to see it.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by scottryan View Post
    2019 = Another year, another round of junk.

No Geissele AR-10 rails
    I don't know if it's the same thing, but Armalite does make a nice one similar to, if you're okay with keymod on it:

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FightinQ View Post
    I don't know if it's the same thing, but Armalite does make a nice one similar to, if you're okay with keymod on it:

The Armalite rail is a POS. I had one. It sucked. It squirmed around on the barrel nut.
    Last edited by scottryan; 01-27-19 at 16:59.
    "Not every thing on Earth requires an aftermarket upgrade." demigod/markm

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    So later in one of the days I happened upon a booth with a guy who installed toggle-switch locks onto glock slides, allowing the user to fire a single suppressed shot without the weapon cycling (like the old M23 or KAC beretta).

I can't remember for the life of me the name of the company though. Anyone know?
    On the seventh day God rested; Marines filled sandbags

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ginzomatic View Post
    So later in one of the days I happened upon a booth with a guy who installed toggle-switch locks onto glock slides, allowing the user to fire a single suppressed shot without the weapon cycling (like the old M23 or KAC beretta).

I can't remember for the life of me the name of the company though. Anyone know?
    Sounds like The Hush Puppy Project, but to the best of my knowledge they're focusing on the M&P 2.0, not Glock.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 0uTkAsT View Post
    Sounds like The Hush Puppy Project, but to the best of my knowledge they're focusing on the M&P 2.0, not Glock.

that rings a bell... I'll check it out. Thanks
    On the seventh day God rested; Marines filled sandbags

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    A little 2019 Shot Show news, two dirtballs that worked as forklift operators at the show are arrested for stealing 29 firearms and 36 suppressors. Some real rocket surgeons here...

SHOT Show organizers require licensees to remove firing pins from all displayed weapons before the firearms enter the convention center, the complaint stated, meaning the guns would need to be modified before they could shoot.

The ATF issued an alert on Friday asking gun store owners to “be attentive for any individuals seeking gunsmithing services or, more specifically, firing pins.”

The next day, the owner of Gun Shop Las Vegas on St. Rose Parkway in Henderson reached out to the ATF, saying Limon, Foster and a woman had purchased a 12-gauge shotgun and magazines and asked about a firing pin for an AR-style firearm.

The men said “they were told by an associate that the firing pin needed to be replaced when it was cleaned,” according to the complaint. The owner concluded “the individuals were unfamiliar and/or new to firearms.” Limon told the owner that he worked at SHOT show.

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...U-teCS7pVC_KPE
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234