Thread: Q the FIX 308 with Bartlein/Tooly Barrel, Grey Accents, D-Bag, MD taper adaptor, etc

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)

Q the FIX 308 with Bartlein/Tooly Barrel, Grey Accents, D-Bag, MD taper adaptor, etc

I am offering up for sale my Q the Fix rifle. The rifle has grey accents that normally only you can get on the 6.5 rifles. This comes with a 16 inch Bartlein / Tooley 308 barrel. If you are considering a fix, you really will appreciate the 16 inch barrel and it balances the rifle much better then the heavier profile longer 6.5.. It also comes with the Blue D-Bag that are no longer offered. Rifle is in perfect shape with no damage at all. 176 documented rounds. This slings the Factory 175gr FGMM at 2620fps. So the barrel is fast! Typically what you see out of 20 inch barrels. I don't really want to sell this but my dog is going into surgery Monday and going to free up some funds. If my Cadex sells first ill keep this, or vise versa.

Rifle comes with 2 mags. The adapter to run normal 90degree shoulder muzzle devices. ($20) D-Bag ($200 dollar value). The no longer made Bartlein DT barrel. At least a $200 add value over GM barrel guns). Instructions. Pouch inside the D-bag. Extra Safety Selector, Extra rail section, all stickers and original items. Also including a barrel nut wrench! ($25)

$3,000. Will be shipping from a individual (Me) to your FFL. Send me a address for a shipping quote. This rifle gets first round hits at 700 yards every time right out of the safe with the FGMM 175gr ammo. These rifles no longer come with Bartlein/DT barrels so here is your chance to snag one. And to get one with the grey accents you must buy a 6.5 rifle, buy another 308 Bartlein/DT barrel (which you no longer can do) and put the 308 barrel on the rifle.

Pictures will be up in a few. Rugged Muzzle brake in photo is not included in sale unless you want to add 75 bucks to the total. Then I'll leave it on. It's as new, timed, and ready to go.

I accept paypal, venmo, USPS MO's, Wells Fargo Bank Check. Shoot me a EMAIL and we can discuss.

Sold sold sold sold sold sold. Thanks everyone.

ADDING a deal with this rifle. A set of new 35mm ARC 1.42 inch rings for $50 dollars with purchase. That's 137 off. That will be my only deal on this rifle, as it is already a hard combo to find and the bag, and barrel are no longer made/available. And a 308 with grey accents isn't an option either.

Last edited by Jwknutson17; 12-08-18 at 13:59.
    Philippians 4:13