G&R Tactical
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Gun Range Shenanigans . . . YIKES!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    The back story on this one is that the gentleman who violates the four basic rules of firearm safety was placing his open palm in front of the muzzle to check the function of his laser.

About that . . .

"In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    It appears this guy was using some sort of rail mounted VFG that came loose as he went to shoot in full auto. I don't know the legality of a VFG on that particular G17 to G18 conversion but they sure didn't use a thread locking compound on the mounting hardware.

"In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I can’t believe nobody posted this classic.
    https://youtu.be/gLB5nOtqjoU

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234