Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: OH mayor goes full 'Tard

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

OH mayor goes full 'Tard

Quote Originally Posted by 7n6 View Post
    Ohio is actually now one of the best states for gun laws with the fewest restrictions.
    But don’t you dare drive down the toad from one farm to another with a loaded rifle in your truck!

But I firmly believe that it’s probably amongst the best if we say east of Kansas and north of Tennessee.
    Last edited by thopkins22; 12-07-18 at 16:24.

Feedback Score
    deleted
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 12-18-18 at 16:30.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Concealed carry of handguns with permits but rifles have to be unloaded in a case or in open view while traveling in a vehicle. Supposedly we can transport mags loaded in a container but I haven't look that one up and Google doesn't want us to find those answers. As far as transporting loaded long guns, that's the only restriction I know about to be honest. We can still open carry handguns and even long guns without a permit something Texas requires a permit to do from my understanding.
    Oh Texas definitely has some stupid gun laws.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Uhm, the city is ‘civilians’......
    I think they use the term civilians because at this point in the game they are still hesitant to call us serfs, peasants or tax generators.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    deleted
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 12-18-18 at 16:30.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    +1000

Idiots like this deserve a good mocking. He shall hereafter be known as "Lord Commander Wade Kapszukiewicz, Regent of Toledo and the Sea of Erie, Emperor of Lucas County, Supreme Potentate of Northwest Ohio, Master of Wail and Fail."
    OK, based on that I am going to find time to read each and every post you have ever made, because if one of them is half as good as that, it will have been worth it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Look at all the retarded firearms manufacturers driving down the values on the real manufacturers. If there was more demand for the quality manufacturers then they could dictate terms to these failing cities. Maybe even not sell them at all unless they respect their citizens 2nd Amendment rights.
    The big manufacturers were sucking up to anti gun government for how many decades when said governments comprised only 20% of their business again?

Somehow I doubt Colt was going to celebrate their bicentennial by cutting any agencies off like how they did NFA dealers who transferred M-16's to the peasantry.

In fact, the 2013 list of companies that wouldn't sell full features firearms/accessories to agencies or individual officers in states that had banned the sale of those firearms to the serfs was mainly comprised of newer/smaller scale companies.
    Last edited by jsbhike; 12-08-18 at 06:43.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by thopkins22 View Post
    But don’t you dare drive down the toad from one farm to another with a loaded rifle in your truck!

But I firmly believe that it’s probably amongst the best if we say east of Kansas and north of Tennessee.
    Kentucky has far too many antigun laws (one, is one too many), but is much less hostile to firearms ownership than Tennessee or other adjoining states with the possible exceptions of West Virginia and Indiana.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    OH is pretty awful as it is on 2A Rights, but City of Toledo has gone full retard:

Earlier this month, the City of Toledo announced a new policy that says it will only purchase firearms from "responsible" gun companies. In order to determine which companies are "responsible," city officials say they will ask six questions of manufacturers:

Those questions are:

Do you manufacture assault weapons for civilian use?
    Do you sell assault weapons for civilian use?
    Which firearms does your company agree to not sell to civilians?
    My friend that convinced me to purchase my first AR has always express the view that if a gov't entity tried to ban/restrict firearms or related items the manufacturers should take a stand and tell them "we're sorry, but if private citizens can't have our product neither can you". I'd love to see (but doubt it would happen) companies refuse to sell to this town.
    Our Liberties we prize and our Rights we will defend.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by R6436 View Post
    My friend that convinced me to purchase my first AR has always express the view that if a gov't entity tried to ban/restrict firearms or related items the manufacturers should take a stand and tell them "we're sorry, but if private citizens can't have our product neither can you". I'd love to see (but doubt it would happen) companies refuse to sell to this town.
    I believe Barrett did that to CA.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast