Thread: DD MK18 RIS II and Centurion Arms 5.56 CMR Rail

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

DD MK18 RIS II and Centurion Arms 5.56 CMR Rail

WTS or WTT

DD MK18 RIS II (FDE)- Taken off DD MK18. About 100 rounds fired before removed. Overall about 95% with absolutely no nicks and scratches. There will be some discoloration from dried on loctite. Comes with all screws and mounting hardware including barrel nut. $300 obo shipped

Centurion Arms 5.56 CMR Rail 12". More or less pristine. This is the non-keymod/m-lok version where you screw attachments directly into the rail. Will come with all necessary mounting hardware from factory. I will include the pic rails and rail covers as shown in the pic. I will not include the surefire light or pressure pad nor will I include the buis. It is currently mounted as I dont wish to de-install if I dont have a buyer. SOLD

Willing to trade for Geissele SMR MK4 (FDE only) in 15" (possibly 13"). I will throw in money if you choose to trade for the CMR as it costs less. All other MKs are open to consideration as well.

Also willing to trade for 16" DD CHF barrel depending on condition.

All prices are in PP. If you are in the Ft. Benning GA area I will consider a FTF if you are not shady for a reduced cost.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BOOSTjunkie; 12-10-18 at 06:43.