Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bosch series?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Bosch series?

So, many discussions here about series.... I guess we all watch too much TV so I feel a little better about this -- anyone watched Bosch on Amazon? Titus Welliver, have seen him here and there over the years and thought he was OK, usually a taciturn, serious type, often a bad guy I think, can't really think of any specific roles. But here he's the lead guy, a detective, and well, dang, I think he's pretty good in this role and it's a decent show. Anyone else?

Also I say kudos for the guy not taking a screen name, he could have picked anything but kept Titus Welliver. Wait. maybe he picked Titus Welliver. In the series his first name is Hieronymos (they wisely call him Harry).

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ned Christiansen View Post
    So, many discussions here about series.... I guess we all watch too much TV so I feel a little better about this -- anyone watched Bosch on Amazon? Titus Welliver, have seen him here and there over the years and thought he was OK, usually a taciturn, serious type, often a bad guy I think, can't really think of any specific roles. But here he's the lead guy, a detective, and well, dang, I think he's pretty good in this role and it's a decent show. Anyone else?

Also I say kudos for the guy not taking a screen name, he could have picked anything but kept Titus Welliver. Wait. maybe he picked Titus Welliver. In the series his first name is Hieronymos (they wisely call him Harry).
    The wife and I love this series. We're waiting on the next season now. We have no self control and binge every new season that comes out. I liked the books as well and read all of them.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Season 1 was good. Seasons 2-3 not as good. Haven’t gotten to season 4 yet.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    I've enjoyed all four seasons and am looking forward to the fifth.

I've added the books to my reading list, but haven't started them yet.

ETA, I got a feeling that I can't let go....

Last edited by Tx_Aggie; 12-08-18 at 23:09.

Feedback Score
    I liked it
    much better then most garbage on today

Feedback Score
    The wife and I love that show.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post
    The wife and I love that show.
    We do too. Just started the books on my Kindle.

Feedback Score

“BOSCH LEGACY” on Amazon FreeVee

Sequel to the Bosch series now showing

“Bosch: Legacy, a spin-off of Amazon Prime Video’s original streaming series Bosch, was announced in November 2021 and is now releasing on Amazon's free streaming service, Freevee (formerly IMDb TV). The plot of Bosch: Legacy focuses on the new challenges and investigations of the titular character, Hieronymus "Harry" Bosch. From an Army Special Forces officer to an LAPD detective, and now a private investigator, Bosch has had quite a ride. After serving the city of Los Angeles, Harry is now setting out as a private eye and continues his relentless pursuit of justice.“

https://collider.com/how-to-watch-bo...ine-streaming/

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Added the channel on my Roku yesterday and watched the trailer. Looked like there was 4 episodes up and they release on Fridays. Will watch a couple tomorrow

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Thanks for mentioning that the new series was releasing. I probably would have missed. Miffed about commercials, though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast