Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: PSA Premium BCG price too good to be true? ($59.99)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ace4059 View Post
    Toolcraft is a manufacturer. They do make great BCG’s.
    Now is the PSA BCG made by Toolcraft? Maybe but I don’t know.
    But the issue is Toolcraft makes the BCG to the ordering company’s specs. So they can manufacture top notch quality parts for the military or other companies but if another company orders the cheapest parts made by Toolcraft then it’s lesser quality.

Remember, you get what you pay for.
    Ok. Lol. 🙄

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Thought I saw a screenshot of Toolcraft replying with a Smiley Face or something on facebook/IG when someone asked PSA if the premium was made by TC.

I think it's safe to say that they the Premiums are indeed TC's.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo Sierra View Post
    Ok. Lol. ��
    No, it's true, is the big spring making plants, as well as the bolt part plants, everyday at 10:30 a big horn blares and the PA says "okay, everybody, we're making stuff for PSA, go ahead and fVck off.'

And, at the same time on the internet somebody says something like ' I know who makes X's parts, and I know who makes Y's parts, but if I told you, I wouldn't have a secret anymore.'
    Last edited by 26 Inf; 12-13-18 at 12:49.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    No, it's true, is the big spring making plants, as well as the bolt part plants, everyday at 10:30 a big horn blares and the PA says "okay, everybody, we're making stuff for PSA, go ahead and fVck off.'

And, at the same time on the internet somebody says something like ' I know who makes X's parts, and I know who makes Y's parts, but if I told you, I wouldn't have a secret anymore.'
    Yeah this is beyond ridiculous at this point. Either take the gamble on a cheap PSA product or don’t. Let’s move on to actual data, like more people posting their experiences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Doesn’t anyone get bored of these PSA threads? And I mean on both sides of the debate. Neither is going to budge on their side of the debate. The just as good as’s will argue tirelessly why pay more? It’s all very boring.

Bottom line, PSA are a known quantity now. The internet is overflowing with information on them. Read, make up your mind and move on. Maybe I’m having a bad morning... so you’ll have to excuse my forthrightness/grumpiness etc, but come on people, lol.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    Bottom line, PSA are a known quantity now. The internet is overflowing with information on them. Read, make up your mind and move on. Maybe I’m having a bad morning... so you’ll have to excuse my forthrightness/grumpiness etc, but come on people, lol.
    Good point. Maybe this will help:

HITLER FINDS OUT PSA OWNS COLT.jpg
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I’m talking about component quality as in material. Not worker or machine qualiity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo Sierra View Post
    Ok. Lol. ��
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    In 2014, a RDS and a WML are pretty much mandatory for a defensive long-gun.

Lights are way easier to fire up than NODs when rolling out of bed.

Quote Originally Posted by SJC3081 View Post
    You should have your balls removed for posting such stupidity. This is not the other site...

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    The reality is vendor A has a contract, vendor B has a contract, and vendor C has a contract.

Vendor A wants each bolt shot peened, HP tested, and Magnetic Particle inspected on an individual basis. On arrival at the vendor, vendor A runs their own finish checks which involves gauges and individual inspection. BCG fails it is rejected, BCG passes it is accepted.

Vendor B wants every bolt individually Shot-peened however they for go the HPT, and they have batch magnetic particle inspection. Upon delivery they accept the bolts sight unseen and pair them off with a carrier and sell them. Vendor C is willing to for go all of that and will take what they are given at a quantity discount.

It does not mean that Vendor A is delivering a "better" product but there was a greater amount of diligence in how they selected what they sell. In other words the deck is stacked more in the favor of the consumer. Vendor B is delivering something that at first blush looks and sounds the same but the diligence in selection is not the same. It is like playing Craps where you have every chance of getting something as good but you also have a chance of getting a losing role.

Vendor C is playing Russian Roulette with a six shot revolver with five hot chambers and one wood plugged squib.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    ^^^ great post.

Feedback Score
    New guy here....have there been any reports of failures of the PSA Premium BCG that is the subject of this thread? I'd appreciate links to all such reports. Thank you.
    Last edited by JohnHB; 12-13-18 at 18:09.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast